Just been to the Doctors

Layla

Reaction score
hiya,

I have been hurting a little bit "down stiars" for a couple of days now, didnt really think much off it tho.

woke up this morning and went to the loo and it hurt like mad! i never had any pain peeing after Coby or Ethan but i did after having Charlie and it felt like that.

so phoned the docs up, just got back now and i have a small tear inside, i got it after having Coby but coz it didnt need stitching they didnt tell me about it. the doc thinsk that it semi healed but then coz me and Jase have been "Cuddleing" alot lately its re opend. im so annoyed that the hospital didnt tell me about it, no matter how minor they thought it was.

no more cuddles for about 2 weeks or so!!! :(

so i wont be TTC now untill april coz March is a boy month according to the gender charts, just hope we have done enough this month

They should have told you even if they didn't want to stitch it or anything. What are they going to do about it now? Let it heal naturally? What if it gets infected? Some hospitals think the targets they have to reach are more important than our health and well being.

I'm thinking about going to the docs so that they can check my 'bits' too. They don't hurt and everything is functioning normally but... don't know how to say this any other way... my wee hole has moved from below my clitiros right into my vagina. I assumed it would slowly move back up as my muscles strengthed but it hasn't.
Going to give it a few more weeks. My GP is on maternity leave until the beginning of April so I will wait until she returns I think.

i had some swabs taken just to check there is no infection there, will get the results on monday/tuesday.
other than that i have to leave it to heal on its own, which will take longer coz its worse but still not bad enough for stitches so she says. Jase isnt going to be happy, no sex for at least 2 weeks lol

my wee hole is the same as yours too lol, i didnt think about it untill you just said.

And the doc who examined you didn't seem concerned about your wee hole position?
I am sure if it wasn't normal then I would be in some sort of pain or discomfort. I think I just nievely thought that my bits would go back to how they used to be!! :?

she never mentioned anything about it so i guess its normal, prob sort itsself out when everything tightens up

Bubbleone my pee hole has always been just inside my vagina. Did you ever look at where you were peeing from prebaby? It feels like it's higher up than it is - you're pefectly normal, don't worry :)

Oh Layla how rotten ! I can't beleive they didn't tell you!
When I was checked over they told me thjere no was no cuts or grazes or anything, but I ended up with a graze/split about 1.5cm on the inside of my labia - bloody hurt when I went for a wee!!

Hope it heals up soon so you can get back to BD. Never thought about the charts, it was wrong for Damien though so maybe I should aim for opposite?

x

Hospitals are crap they never tell you anything I didnt find out until my 1st midwife visit I had lost nearly a unit of blood and to continue taking my iron tablets ! I thought I was a bit pale and shakey! They also gave me very little info on looking after my stitches and had to get it in dribs and drabs from the MWs who did the home visits! Cant believe we pay so much tax and national insurance for a crap service and the food was bloody awful surely if you've just had a baby and are breast feeding the food should be nutrional not cooked to death!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back