Just back from a&e

hi hun so sorry you are going through such a worrying time

Did they take any blood tests to measure your HCG level?

Also how many weeks are you?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun sorry your going through this I know how worrying it is. Just get plenty of rest until you can be seen. I hope everything is ok for you :pray:

Sorry to hear you're going thru this - the NHS make me so mad sometimes, what is it with this magic scanning that makes them ration it so tightly???!!!

Get plenty of rest, keeping everything crossed for you xx

Hi Hazel,

I notice from your hello post that you are 7 weeks pregnant - if you continue to have any pain I would go back to A&E - It is important to get these things checked out and they should be able to give you a pelvic scan in the main scanning suite which I believe tends to be open all over the weekend even if their EPAS/EPU is closed.

Hope you are OK and please try and rest x x x x x

Im so sorry hun, something similar happened to me the reason they said was there was no scanning equipment on a Sunday :evil:

Anyway please just rest DO LITERALLY NOTHING no washing up no getting up rest on the couch if you have work tomorrow call in sick. If the bleeding continues go to a and e or FIRST THING tomorrow morning, they HAVE to do something even if its taking your bloods...

Try not to worry it may just be left over blood or blood from elsewhere not nessarily anytyhing else...

keep us updated

xxx

Its not the lack of scanning equipment more the people who are trained to use them.

Is it maybe cyst related? What have you been told about those?

Rest and go see your GP first thing in the morning and maybe they can get you a sooner appointment with the EPS.

:hug:

Sherlock said:
Its not the lack of scanning equipment more the people who are trained to use them.

Is it maybe cyst related? What have you been told about those?

Rest and go see your GP first thing in the morning and maybe they can get you a sooner appointment with the EPS.

Thats what they told me, that there was no scanning equipment on a sat or sunbut maybe it was cause ur reason but he just didnt want to admit it...

x

Hi Hazel

Sorry this is happening to you, I would rest until Wednesday and then go and have a scan to check on your LO, if a sooner appointment isn't available :hug:

I'm sorry about this hard time your habing and the long painful wait until wednesday, i hope everything works out ok for you hun xxx

Hi,

I'm going to try and get in for a scan at the hospital I had the IUI done. The bleeding seems to have almost stopped this morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It was like something out of a horror movie yesterday!!!
It's awful to have to wait so long for a scan, I hardly slept last night and I don't think I could do another two sleepless nights not knowing.

I hope they give you one hun, there is nothing worse than waiting.

My local hospital wouldnt take me seriously last time so i ended up getting a private scan as i just couldnt wait any longer

Fingers crossed they will see you today

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi All,

Just got back from the scan and baby is fine. It was a subchronic hematoa ???? A load of blood basically in the womb but nowhere near the baby.
Got to take it easy. Supposed to be fying end of the month but they've advised against it until I'm 16 weeks so going to have to cancel flights :( . They said the pressures on the plane could cause more bleeding. Oh well, baby comes first.
It's got the nickname of trouble now :lol:

Told ya it'd be fine ;) So glad things are good though hon, now u go and put ya feet up and watch Jeremy Kyle with a cuppa

xxx

That's brill news hun! Am so pleased it turned out to be fine!

I'm so glad everything has worked out fine for you and bubs, take it easy now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back