Just a rant and moan, nothing to see here lol

Petit Pois

Reaction score
AF is here, 6 days early so - not pregnant and also not prepared

DD wants to go swimming, DH wants to dig the garden so I have to take her on my own

I've spent the morning crying because

a) I'm not pregnant and I was feeling really positive this month, had loads of signs etc

b) I've got cramps

c) going swimming means tampons which I hate

d) I look like a whale in my swimsuit

Also, I'm supposed to be seeing my best friends this afternoon - one of whom is pregnant, and two of whom have young babies. I really don't want to go.

Just wanted to unleash all that, sorry for the whinge xx

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Eurgh it all comes at once doesn't it! So frustrating. I was annoyed when AF arrived three days early (although I don't seem to be that regular anyway) but it actually worked out quite well as I was free to practice BD this long weekend ;-). There could be some upside around the corner for you!

Hey hun
I can totally empethise
I have felt really low while ttc especially around the time AF due or is here
It's such a stressful process, take time for yourself, could you do something other than swimming?

I went to our caravan last weekend on my own with DS who is 4 and there is a swimming pool there, as you know I'm going through a m/c so have been bleeding for 4 weeks so I ended up taking him and wearing a tampon, feeling like a beached whale but tbh once I was in the pool it was ok,

I think AF arriving every month is like a loss, the hope of pregnancy has gone for another month, the wait up to Ovulation is a killer and it's easy to feel really down and depressed about it
Then when you've got to meet your friend who is pregnant and other friends new babies and put on a happy smiley face, it just hurts doesn't it? (Can you tell I've been there)

What I'm trying to say is I totally understand how you're feeling, ttc is such a rollercoaster of emotions,

Sending you massive hugs sweetie, pm me anytime :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Is there no chance DH would either take DD swimming first or after digging the garden? I cant use tampons, I have never been able to so when it comes to AF I will just have to skip aqua fit for that week because its more trouble than its worth with those things. I feel your pain.

Believe me the whale thing will not be true, I fit that bill much more I am willing to bet. The meeting with friends thing is hard, thats the last thing you want to see, any chance of getting out of it? x

I'd also try to do something other than swimming. I don't like tampons as my AF is usually heavy and, no matter what I use or how often I change it, tend to leak. I just wouldn't feel comfortable. I'd try and get DH to take her to tell her that I wasn't feeling very well but we could go next week? Maybe there is something else she'd like to do that doesn't involve water?

I usually get heavy cramps too so I can sympathise with you on that. It's horrible and I just want to lie on the sofa doing nothing. As if AF without pain isn't bad enough in itself to remind us that we aren't pregnant - I think Clover worded it very well!

I recently found out my sister was pregnant and I cried. I find it so hard to be around pregnant people and babies at the moment - I even hide posts on FB from people with babies. It sounds so awful but you just think "when is it my turn? Why can't it be me?". You have to try and be happy for them because they're your friends when actually you're feeling crushed inside.

I find the 'accidents' hardest to deal with...

I hope you're ok. Big hugs. Xxx

Oh for crying out loud, I've just tried for the second time to post an epic reply and it's failed AGAIN

I'm feeling much better now thanks.

I went swimming, it really wasn't that bad, there was only one other mum with her baby so was nice and quiet. (Except afterwards when I'd promised she could have a chocolate bar from the vending machine and I thought I'd treat myself to a drifter and it got stuck

? ? I could've cried lol)
DH got loads done in the garden while we were out so that's good too.

I told my friends I wasn't feeling well and didn't go out, I'm so glad I did that. Just spent the afternoon pottering and doing a bit of weeding. Then had a nice dinner and enjoyed a glass of wine.

Thanks again girls, it's nice to know I'm not alone xxxxxx

Buckets of baby dust xxxxxx

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back