Just a question for you pregnant ladies

Keeponhoping

Reaction score
Has anyone taken seven seas trying for a baby vitamins? And are they any good? Have tried pregnacare conception and felt awful on those! Thanks in advance! X x

I took them for the first time this month and got my BFP, and this was our first month of trying :) therefore I don't know whether they played any part, or whether we'd have been lucky anyway! I can't say I've experienced any side effects but I'm not sure what's due to pregnancy and what's due to those :lol: hope they work for you! x

Thanks Snapples and congratulations to you! Hope the seven seas works for me too! Fingers crossed! X x

I used the seven seas ones. They contain iron which from personal experience I find makes me vomit unless I take them with food (usually had them straight after brekkie). This isn't pregnancy related as some people are just more sensitive to iron tablets. The few occassions in my life where I have taken then on an empty stomach, I have without fail felt intense nausea then vomitted within an hour of taking them. Always felt fine again afterwards.

I have been taking seven seas for the last 6 months & had no issue with them, now I got a BFP on Tuesday I'm still going to take them up until 12 weeks

True. But when you can't eat any vitamins are good vitamins. I have a really bad diet at the best of times I'm do fussy and am intolerant to sea food. So I feel I need all the help I can get!

True. But when you can't eat any vitamins are good vitamins. I have a really bad diet at the best of times I'm do fussy and am intolerant to sea food. So I feel I need all the help I can get!

Exactly and the midwives wouldn't suggest the vitamins if they weren't any good. Even my fertility consultant (who is top at the clinic and a well known consultant) said to take a pre-conception multi-vit xx

I was ttc for 6 months, started taking them and got my bfp that month :)

There is also a study that says if you consume 0.7mg (1× folic acid plus lots of folic acid rich foods like marmite) the day before conception it reduces miscarriage risk by upto 20% hence why lots of recurrent misscarriers are prescribed high dose 5mg folic acid.
So I would 100% recommend pretty pregnancy vitamins x x good luck

I don't know about these vitamins, but I simply took a vitamin B complex, which included Folic acid. I took them for about a month before our first try and got a BFP. I continued with it until I got the positive and then swapped over to Pregnacare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back