Just a little scared!

Sweetpea91

Reaction score
Hello :) Im new to this site... and pregnancy!!!

Im 6 weeks, booking in appointment is on the 11th Jan. It hasn't sunk in yet, i keep finding myself buying more pg tests even though i know it will be postive! I feel so emotional about everything, and im tired all the time!

Im really stepping into this blind, i have no clue what to expect. Ive seen the doctor once because i was (and still getting) pain in my lower stomach like really bad period pains, doctor said this is normal but im still worried :-/

Anyway, thought id sign up to this site as it seems to have lots of information. And to say hi of course :) im Liz from Colchester who is 6 weeks pregnant (omg im pregnant! Lol) xxx

Welcome Liz and congrats :yay:xxxxx

Aw congrats Liz, and welcome to PF and tri 1.

The stomach cramping is a common concern in tri 1, I think we've all been through it. Its just your uterus stretching, all perfectly normal. :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi!, welcome to PF. It's been a massive help for me talking to the others and being reassured when i'm panicking. Congrats btw :)! I did the buying tests thing for the first three weeks even when i'd had my early scan lol, didn't quite believe it :p the shock does wear off eventually lol

Oh and the stomach cramps i get them to think most people do it's normal :)

x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back