~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

Cosmogirl7, MelC2011 and Rooster30 ive added you all :)
And dnt worry Kelly H, i think ttc sends us all a little crazy sometimes lol.
Lullaby i know that feeling well, in fact i wish these next 2 weeks would be over already lol.
prettypee im loving the posativity. We can definatly beat may threads bfps!! Come on ladieeees!!! Xx

:shakehead: don't think i'm going to make it to the 24th :x

OV is earlier than expected, so my 2ww begins today!!! Fathers day it might be instead - eeeeek!!

Do u want me to change your date millersmissus? Xx

The first post on this thread lists the date of this month we take our official HPT- for example your af due date! Then we test together and share/comfort eachother! Xx

20th June I think for me. That sounds way off! Lots of dtd in the mean time. Smear test out of the way (nurse was lovely when I got a little upset when she asked about cycles and mmc) and OH is seeming very keen this month which always helps although long hours at work will make things a little tricky. Lots of positive thoughts for us all xxx

Ive added you elliot :)
Ayy its june tomorrow!!! We need a june 1st tester lol xx

Hello ladies, I was part of the May thread but im still waiting on that hopeful bfp!! If Af stays clear I will be testing on the 2nd june :)

Yes fx buttonbear. What do u wanna do, do you wanna let me know tomoz if you want adding for the 2nd? Xxx

Yes fx buttonbear. What do u wanna do, do you wanna let me know tomoz if you want adding for the 2nd? Xxx

Thank you :) and yes I will let you know tomorrow, im completely in limbo as im cd31 but I think I may have ovulated later as my apps now saying a later date. Arggg lol

Oh blooming bollocks! Literally cried my heart out, what's wrong with me...I think I have messed up my OV! I was convinced I ovulated last week but now I have had a few days of wetness and now really good EWCM....and no husband to BD with!! That's me out I think :( I will still test when I said, but I'm just beyond hope now! Someone slap my inner being into shale please!

no sign of af, no sign of bfp on ic :/ x

gemzy, no sign of f IS VERY GOOD!!!| so far so good,.. but have u actually tested, is that whats u are saying hun?xoxo

yh had a couple of faint lines over last few days but i think they were evaps :( only had a quick look this mornin at ic but as far as i could see it was a bfn x

So I tested today at 9dpo!

The line is more obvious in real life than in the photo! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back