~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

I am determined NOT to early test...but it's Father's Day on the weekend before and....argh, I must not.

The witch arrived this morning. Finally. Can you put me down for 25th June please? God that feels like a long way off!!
Opks and Agnus Castus on its way for this month so I'm hoping for good things. Good luck ladies.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

^^^ I didn't finish my sentence lol!! So I'll be testing early too

Rach29 I bet of early testing planned already !! I'm down 4 the 14 but il prob b testing from the 10 th !

Haha! Hey test date buddy!! I'm a little :poas: xx

Hehehe :) looks like the 10th is going to be a busy day!!! Love it!!
But for the record im not promoting early testing ;) lol xx

And ive added you kkheartsbaby and mylullaby. Xx

Last edited:
Its only a few days till june now. And im just thinking it seems mad to think there is going to be some guareented bfps on this thread. I wonder how many and who?????
Cant wait to see how this month pans out, its going be some of our turns girls. Excited =D

I'm putting a bet on me having a BFN!! Reverse psychology....pfft. I wish.

Come on girls - let's aim for a full house or at least lets beat Mays number! It's a good month, I feel it :)

I'm feeling super positive, something just feels like it will happen, I have butterflies, I'm nervous but really excited! I just feel like something magical will happen this month! ( I usually have a positive outlook but I feel like my positive and excited feelings on steroids right now!)

Hey can you put me down for 20th of June? I'll only be about 10dpo then but due to previous mc I'm testing early as dr wants to put me on heparin injections as soon as I find out. Eek, so excited for trying this month as we've been off the ttc bandwagon since mc in March.

Lots of luck and baby dust to all, looking forward to sharing the journey with you all xxx

Thanks Rach. Keeping my fingers crossed for a record-breaking June bfp thread!!!
Took my first Agnus Castus tablet this morning. Can't believe it's not even June yet. Wishing my life away!!

ARGH.....I have just been sick!!! :eek: why why why do this to me.....I'm sick because I am pregnant, sick because I am pregnant....or I ate a funny egg? Noooo, I'm pregnant...can you tell I'm going crazy? I have a long time to wait yet....one month in and I'm going mad.

Please can you put me down for the 18th.
Good luck everyone xx

Hi ladies. Can you pit me down for the 10th please. Fingers crossed everyone :)

Aye, that's if I can wait that long! I'll undoubtably test early. I've just started the TWW and trying to find ways to keep myself occupied.

I'm in the same boat- the tww is horrible and I'm impatient - I have bad poas syndrome to so will probably sneak some ics in at the end of next week!

I started POAS five days early with my DS as I was so impatient about it. I'm trying to be more relaxed about it this time around, but my OH is already asking if I'm pregnant!

2 days early, thank goodness! Maybe we should shift our testing day to the 8th instead?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back