~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

no news as yet guys cd28 tomoz nd in pretty damn regular so i will kno by Tuesday, had a few symptoms in the week but none now. Ive been alright when fishing today with my dad :) but got sunburnt :( lol, cant believe how many women there r with bumps but maybe we notice it more? Xx

I think we do notice more, its like radar haha! baby things on tv, bumps ahhhhhh

fingers crossed for you still gemzy. where did you go fishing today? Just noticed you're kent, too and I often go fishing with my OH

AF finally arrived today. Completely expected so looking forward to July now! Can you add a little witch to my name please Rach? xx

Thank you ladies but no sorries necessary for me - totally expected and I'm feeling really positive about the next couple of months xx

Last edited:
Good luck for july hunni, I expect to be joining you today or tomorrow in July group

Thanks Rach for hosting this month you done us all proud x

fingers crossed for you still gemzy. where did you go fishing today? Just noticed you're kent, too and I often go fishing with my OH

i went deal for a while, was nice weather while it lasted lol, and thanks x

no sign of af as yet, and thanks girls x

Rach you have been fab!! X

Last edited:
ooh nice, did you fish off the pier? we quite often go to hythe, dungeness or, because we're only in sittingbourne, over to sheppey.

AF definitely here now which is a relief. And thanks Rach for looking after this months thread so well xx

Last edited:
nah down quiet part of beach, i ain't payin for the pier lol, plus u lose alot of lines!
well at least u can get on with july Hun xxx

i think might possibly be having cramps but not strong enuf to say af yet :( tried a tampon (sorry tmi) no blood :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back