~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

Rach im 5'5 almost '6 but not quite lol, im starting to think maybe its never gna happen got to admit very depressed right now :( x

Oh hun :( ttc is such a hard thing. And your certainly not alone in feeling low when af arrives or when we know shes on her way. But you've just gotta keep going and not let it beat you. You will get there hun. And untill you do, just keep smiling cos lifes to short to spend stressing and worrying o er something that just needs some patience. So i say spoil yourself a little with things you really enjoy over next few days to cheer yourself up :) xxx oh and a healthy bmi is anything between 18.5 and 25. I make yours to between 19-20 so you dnt need to worry there xxx

thanks so much Hun, all the stuff in the past month has just got on top of me and the syram is starting to come out me ears lol. Maybe my body is just not ready yet i mean i was pretty damn ill last year, if anyone knows lifes too short thatll b me! Eaten so much crap over past week ill spoil myself with some new makeup hehe. And thanks so much at least i can tell me mother to push off a bit in normal lol, and you've made my evening a bit more bearable so thank you again xx

I'm having a nice big glass of wine!!! We have to enjoy the things we might not be able to soon!! Xx

in teetotal twinkletoes but could have a prawn mayo sarnie tomoz lol xx

Sorry Twinkletoes :( fx for July x

Still got my fx for you Lepus and Gemzy x

Bfn this morning so im putting my faint lines as bfns aswell, just need to wait till Af now :(

Me too lepus, gosh this ttc plays havoc with your emotions!!

Really hope you still get a bfp buttonbear, not out until she shows, fingers crossed you xxx

Fingers still crossed for you Buttonbear, I thought you would of been showing us a bfp on a frer, but there is still time x

I know gah!! Praying its still going to happen, thanks so much ladies xxxx

Everything crossed buttonbear. I have started spotting, relief in some ways as I knew I was out and the sooner AF starts the sooner I can get trying again!

Last edited:
sorry lepus good luck for july! Gd luck to you too buttonbear! Xx

Good luck everybody and so sorry for those that nasty witch got.

Ahh no lepus :( but I know what you mean if we are out then id rather just get onto next cycle. The limbo waiting is a killer. Fxd for july hunni xx

Ohno sorry lepus :( but as you say onwards and upwards ay. Julys gonna be the month for lots of us :)

Yes any news gemzy? And how you been today?

Twinkletoes i hope you enjoyed your wine :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back