~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

Hey honey, can i have 8th of June please.... ttc for 8 months now, trying to stay really positive this month despite nearly haven fallen into depression after yet another BFN..sick of them!!..Lets make it happen this month girlies!
Tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone!

I've had a chemical :( neg tests after my bfps and bleeding heavy this morning. Please could you put me down for 26th June? :) xxx

OH NOOO Millielaura...I was away for a wedding, so havent been on the site for a few days, just seen this!!!!!!! oH NO i AM SO SO SO SORRY!! i was convinced you were pregnant...I feel your pain as had a chemical in March....Well lets hope for a really sticky one in June, i have a feeling its our month!!!!! xoxoxo

Please can you put me down for the 8th. First month that we're ttc after the last loss in Feb, so fingers crossed. Good luck to all!

Hey Hopeful!:) I ve noticed you are in for testing for the 8th, me too!!!!:) HOW FUNNY IS THAT!!!??? I am hopeful76:) been ttc for 8 months now...I find it a lucky coincidence that we both have pretty similar name and are both due to test on the 8th...I think it means something...this will bring us good luck!!! Lets have 2 hopeful BFPs :)
good luck babe!xoxo

Hi Rach please put my down for June 6th thank you :) lots of dust to all xx

im so hoping i get my bfp on the 2nd only because its my big bro's birthday on the 12th and i could wrap up a tshirt with no.1 uncle on it!!! X

Last edited:
Updated to here ladies :) sending you all lots of babydust, really hoping for abit of magic for us all in june xxxx

I'll be testing sometime in June. Af due on Thursday but cycles a bit all over the place so am hoping to try and not test straight away! (Famous last words!). Fingers crossed for everyone.

Please can you put me down for the 8th. First month that we're ttc after the last loss in Feb, so fingers crossed. Good luck to all!

Hey Hopeful!:) I ve noticed you are in for testing for the 8th, me too!!!!:) HOW FUNNY IS THAT!!!??? I am hopeful76:) been ttc for 8 months now...I find it a lucky coincidence that we both have pretty similar name and are both due to test on the 8th...I think it means something...this will bring us good luck!!! Lets have 2 hopeful BFPs :)
good luck babe!xoxo

Ha ha- that's brilliant! Surely a good luck sign! I have my fingers crossed for 2 bfps on the 8th now!!

In thinking put me down for the 10th? I'll prob go for same day as you Rach!

You know what! Pop me down for the 10th too! xx

Hello, can I be added for the 19th...although it will be super hard not to test on Father's Day :D good luck everyone fx

Can I have the 14th please x
Millie so sorry hun gutted ur back with us , wishing u loads of luck 4 ur bfp this month x

Good luck ladies!! Hoping to join this thread but if af doesn't show up soon (on CD33 and got bfn on Sunday) I might have to wait until the July thread. Damn it! Feel like my body is cheating me out of a whole month ttc!!!

Ohno i dnt know what to do lol. should i go 10th too? Af not due till 11th i think? Xx

Updated to here :)

purplecloud, delta and prettypee. Ive joined you on the 10th =D.
Af due 11th so ill do an ic on 10th then if by some miricle of god af doesnt show up on the 11th ill do a better test on the 12th :)

Nutsyputs and mylullaby in the nicest possible way hope you wont need to be put on the june list as you'll already have your bfp :):):))). But if af does show her ugly face hope she hurries up and gets a wriggle on so you can join us xxx

Last edited:
Rach29 I bet of early testing planned already !! I'm down 4 the 14 but il prob b testing from the 10 th !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back