~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

Carys, looks like we will be testing around the same time :)

I am not sure when/if I will be testing next time (af has not shown yet), but I just wanted to wish lots of luck to all the ladies here! Lots of baby dust for June!!

Updated to here ladies. Thankyou for all your replies. June starting to fill up nicely. Cant wait for us all to start kicking af butt and getting loadsa bfp's. So excited!!
And really sorry to hear that millielaura, hope you ok hun xxx

Ooo heya, could I be put down for the 19th please :) - Will be due to POAS around that time :)

yea June thread :) Can you put me down for the 7th please rach? Thanks x

Hi. Can you put me down for 20th please. Fx for everyone x

Hi. Can I join in and have the 20th as well please. Thank you x

Millielaura I'm going to say congrats on your bfp!!! As I haven't been on for a while well done you ;) so sorry it was a chemical!! Hugs to you babe! ... We can keep each other going :) x x x x

Thanks carys, we defo can! :) are you doing anything different this cycle? Xxx

After last cycle I thought aw can't be bothered this cycle il start fresh next cycle ... But early hours this morning I had bm (sorry tmi) lol I had pink blood just when I wiped on tissue so I was like what! So I looked at my dates my af started 6th may me & oh only bs twice which was 17&18th May which makes it cd12 & cd13. Last cycle I ov'd on cd13 so I'm pretty impressed with myself lol! I was opk'ing or counting etc lol so if I ov'd cd13 I would be 6dpo today! But I think I've got water infections had symtoms for last 4 days so I'm putting pink blood down to that lol! ... I am due af 31st or 1st June will just be opk'ing & using concieve plus... Probs do it every 2 days, every other day next cycle.. You Hun?? How you feeling?? X. X x

Big fx for all you ladies, i will be stalking next month! Sending lots of :dust: xx

Thankyou candy :) and hope you are keeping well hun :) im still waiting to ov this cycle so im obviously in for a longer one, but im hopeing good things come to those who wait hehe xx

And im updated to here ladies xx

Last edited:
Well, AF is due on the 17th June.

HOWEVER it's mine and oh's anniversary on the 24th........so, I'm hoping on holding out on testing til the 24th :/ think that will be possible if AF is late???

Put me down for the 24th, but please please discourage poas before then - a virtual bitch slap next to my name may help if possible!!!! Haha x

Last edited:
Thankyou purple cloud :)

and your on zoe_helen and millersmissus.
Millersmissus consider yourself virtually bitch slapped lol xxx

Last edited:
Hi Rach will you put me down for 22nd June please? Plenty of :dust::dust: toall xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back