June 2021 Mummies! Tri 2

Emerald rose

Reaction score
Hope its ok for me to start a thread for us June mummies to be. I have copied Nettys post from tri 1 so if there are any changes please let me know and I will update.

2 - Outofsync
10 - Nickinakinoo
11- pennypie
12 -
19 -
23 - Allanah- Netty13
28 - Charchar86

Last edited:
Hi all!
Hope you and your little bumps are nicely ready for Christmas and enjoying Christmas Eve!!!

has anyone had any flutters yet? I had a few around 13 weeks and then had a few more the past few days. I can’t wait to have a wriggling baby in there again!!! xx

I've had a few little flutters which I think maybe baby but I'm never sure. I have a scan booked for the 8th January possibly to find out the gender.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas x

Hi everyone, how are we all?

I can feel the odd flutter - I think, but I’m not 100% sure! You’d think it was easy second time around to remember!!
I’m getting so many more symptoms this pregnancy - awful headaches, dizzy, sickness, tired.... the list goes on! Why can’t it be easy haha!!

how did your scan go ER?

Hi, I had flutters from 12 weeks and then they disappeared for a while but they started again last week and generally get them a little in the morning and mostly at night when I’ve sat down after dinner.
Definitely finding a few things harder this time, bump is already more uncomfortable and I’m generally more knackered but guess that’s the joy of doing it with a toddler running round as well.

hope everyone is alright.

So I know this thread isnt very active but I thought I should still say goodbye to you all. Yesterday we found out that our babys heart had stopped at 19 weeks
I wish you all the best of luck. Hopefully one day I will be back and will see all your birth announcements.

So I know this thread isnt very active but I thought I should still say goodbye to you all. Yesterday we found out that our babys heart had stopped at 19 weeks
I wish you all the best of luck. Hopefully one day I will be back and will see all your birth announcements.
Oh I am so sorry! I have nothing I can think of to say so will just say I am thinking of you. xx

Oh ER, I am so so sorry to read this, how horrible for you to have this happen. keep strong and I hope one day you will be back xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back