***June 2021 Babies***

Netty13

Reaction score
I thought I would get this one going! Please let me know when your due date it and I’ll add you on!

2 - Outofsync
10 - Nickinakinoo
12 - Emerald Rose
23 - Allanah
26 - Netty13
28 - Charchar86

here’s to a happy, healthy 9 months!! Xx

Last edited:
Hi my due date is June 12th. So excited for this thread

Hey lovely! Aww congratulations, I have added you on!
I saw a post you wrote a week back - what an incredible lady you are to have been surrogate so many times let alone just the once! Amazing!!!

We owe a lot to our donor who, without giving so selflessly, we’d not have a fantastic 2 year old and another on the way!!

Some people, like you, are just incredible xx

Aww Thank you. I am still considering being a surrogate again its very addictive. The couple I helped last year would like another baby in a few years. They are amazing Daddies I would love to see them have another one.

How is everyone feeling? My morning sickness has started I'm praying this isn't going to be as bad as my last few pregnancies. I can't cope with hg again :sick:

I’m not feeling much yet, sore boobs that already seem MUCH bigger and I get tired mid afternoon, but that’s about it at the moment. Yes fingers crossed no really bad morning sickness for any of us!!

My boobs are super sore and I’m tired more than usual too. I feel a bit sicky every now and again but preying it doesn’t get worse like last time again too!!

I thought I would get this one going! Please let me know when your due date it and I’ll add you on!

2 - Outofsync
10 - Nickinakinoo
12 - Emerald Rose
26 - Netty13
28 - Charchar86

here’s to a happy, healthy 9 months!! Xx
I'm due 23rd June. Just new to this forum

These last couple of weeks have been rough. I fainted on Monday and had to go A&E who thought I had either miscarried or an ectopic. Only symptom I has was the fainting so not sure why they thought this. They did a test which at this point was 10pm and they said test was avery faint positive which convinced the further that I had lost baby. Booked me in for an emergency scan at the Epu for the next day as I refused to stay overnight as lots of covid cases in my local hospital.
Scan showed baby was OK, saw heart beat and baby wriggling.

Fainted again on Friday but since the hospital didn't seem to care about what was causing it I haven't bothered going back again. Will wait till I see a midwife to get that looked at.
Morning sickness has really ramped up im surviving on a yogurt and a few grapes a day:sad:

These last couple of weeks have been rough. I fainted on Monday and had to go A&E who thought I had either miscarried or an ectopic. Only symptom I has was the fainting so not sure why they thought this. They did a test which at this point was 10pm and they said test was avery faint positive which convinced the further that I had lost baby. Booked me in for an emergency scan at the Epu for the next day as I refused to stay overnight as lots of covid cases in my local hospital.

Fainted again on Friday but since the hospital didn't seem to care about what was causing it I haven't bothered going back again. Will wait till I see a midwife to get that looked at.
Morning sickness has really ramped up im surviving on a yogurt and a few grapes a day:sad:
Oh my goodness was an ordeal!! You must have been so worried. So so glad baby is fine!! I have often felt very faint but haven’t actually fainted yet. Could it be low blood sugar or just your body working over time at the moment? Fingers crossed it’s just that! Sending well wishes x

Oh you poor thing!! I feinted often in my last pregnancy but they never worked out why! Hope it stops soon!
Morning sickness has hit me like a steam train also unfortunately! Very hard with a little one running around when all I want to do is curl up and sleep haha!!

My poor husband puts up with so much with me. This morning I was sat in bed crying as I just felt so rubbish. He came in and tried to hug me i asked him not to touch me but he ignored me and put his hand on my arm. I then projectile vomited all over him and our bed :cry:

I hope you are feeling better emerald rose! It’s totally allowed, your growing a baby! Haha

I’m now 6weeks 4days and I have soooo many cramps and the worst constipation - which I hope is the source of the cramps! Have taken meta mucil. Any other tips??? It’s the worst! I look about 12 weeks pregnant haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back