Jumparoo?

Nikkiportia

Reaction score
Just wondered if they are as amazing as i keep hearing. Is it worth investing in one, it would be helpful to have another place to entertain a baby. Mine get bored in just the chair or in the play gym already.
What age did you start using one? I know my two arent ready for a little while, just wondering :)

Defo worth it in my opinion! My best friend lent us one to see if Jules liked it before we bought one and my god does she love it! I think it says suitable from 6 months but to be fair, as long as they can support their head ok then give them a try! Think Jules first went in hers from about 4 months. They need to be able to reach the floor in it too but if they can't at first, just put a cushion or something underneath.

Jill x x

Get one.

Off eBay or somewhere.

Totally worth it xx

Definitely worth it! Ethan's was a god send. He started using it at 3.5 months and stopped at 8 months, as he started to get on the move and hated being kept in one place xx

Its the only place my lo is happy for more than 5 minutes at a time! They are really fab xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A resounding yes then :) Thanks girls, next question is, will i need two? Lol!

My friends baby loved hers!! She was in it allll the time and loved it! Only thing is she then thought everything was to bounce on so when holding her she'd really bounce on your legs and belly...anything really hahaha. She just wanted to bounce! But I will defo be getting one as my friends kid loved it! xxx

I got a rain forest Jumper Roo here if your interested. Obviously depending on where you are as to huge to post.

I bought it off a friend but wont be using it for a while yet. You can have it for £50

I've scrubbed it clean.

I would recommend getting 2. I imagine they would have great fun watching each other bounce! They sell quite well second hand when your finished with them. At the same time they do take up a fair bit of room tho. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I hate mine. It takes up my entire living room and although C likes it its not worth it for 20 minutes a day. Glad I got given mine for free.

Harry liked his from about 6 months but now he's 8 months and crawling he screams when I put him in it. Glad I bought mine second hand for £30. They do take up a lot of space too, so if you're going to buy two, I hope you've got a massive house or garden! xx ps as they're so popular, you should be able to resell it quite easily anyway, so maybe worth a try x

We bought 2nd hand one but he still doesn't bounce in it at 10 months :/

We bought a second hand one and she loves it. I know if I need the loo or I'm cooking I can pop her in it and she is entertained for a little while. She was in her from about 6 months she is 8 months now and still likes it. However, the moment she can get herself about I know she will hate it.

I wouldn't have bought one new though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back