jump start ov whilst feeding..... any ideas?

Boaz

Reaction score
As it says really. Want to start trying don't want to stop feeding. Any ideas on how to get iv going? Dd is 5 months. Cos my age can't wait much time. Any advice anyone? Thanks.

No advice, I'm kindof in the same situation.

DS is 9 months, we are due to start trying in September, but no period yet.

I've been doing OPK's for about 2 weeks to see if anything is going on, and I've been getting a faint line for a couple of days now.

Maybe get some OPK's to see if anything is going on it the background?

Thanks, I 've been using opks but nothing suppose I'll just have to wait! Not very good at that!

Express/ miss a couple of feeds. My periods returned when I had a couple of nights out and left a stash just expressing when I got home. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I can't help sorry as I got mine back at 8 weeks after birth while ebf. Good luck for soon x

Thanks I_maclean. Was thinking I might try that. Did you still feed during day and just miss the night ones? I've got a load of milk in the freezer so I could just use some of that. Might giv
e it a go.

So all become academic. Oh and I just had mega conversation and he admitted he does not want anymore children. Feeling a little sad. Going to get pill from Dr tomorrow as have appointment for something else and don't want accidents. Not fair on hubby. So I'll keep feeding on demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back