***** July Testing Thread *****

Hey lovely can you please put me down for 16th

Thanks

Sarah :) x

BabyDust *****

Hi! Could u put me down the 2nd please?

Here's to loads of July bfps!!

xx

Af got me today so can you put me down for the 6th July? Fx for us all!

Hey can you put me down for the 19th of July? Not entirely sure we'll be trying this month and if my husband will even be in the country but I'm trying to be positive xxx

Hey can you put me down for the 19th of July? Not entirely sure we'll be trying this month and if my husband will even be in the country but I'm trying to be positive xxx
Done for ya! I'm so sorry to hear your recent news duck :hugs: Hope you can try, that my thread is lucky for ya and that you fly straight back into tri 1 x

Hi can you out me down for the 5th please ... Also my wedding anniversary x

Just had my first ever 28 day cycle so can you put me down for 10th July. I won't be testing early this month I will see if af makes an appearance! If she doesn't ill test :)

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi,
I can't remember the last testing thread I was on as we have been waiting to start out ICSI IVF cycle. Our egg collection is due on1st July therefore can you please put me down for 14 th July to test yikes let's hope July is a bumper month and we are all moving to tri 1 together xxx

9th for me please although may need to alter it later on and be a pain! :)

Hi can you out me down for the 5th please ... Also my wedding anniversary x

Can u put me in for the 15th please xx

Can you put me down for the 11th please?

Just had my first ever 28 day cycle so can you put me down for 10th July. I won't be testing early this month I will see if af makes an appearance! If she doesn't ill test :)

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi,
I can't remember the last testing thread I was on as we have been waiting to start out ICSI IVF cycle. Our egg collection is due on1st July therefore can you please put me down for 14 th July to test yikes let's hope July is a bumper month and we are all moving to tri 1 together xxx

9th for me please although may need to alter it later on and be a pain! :)

Sorry about the delay ladies! All updated for ya!
Looooooodsa luck to you all! Xxx

Hi Timtam :wave: thank you for doing this thread. Please can you put me down for 9th July? Thank you xxx

Can you put me down for the 16th please? Lots of luck and babydust for everyone testing in july :) xx

Please can you put me down for the 10th July.
Really hope we all get our bfp's this month ... sending bundles of babydust to everyone!
xx

Hi, can you put me down for the 17th. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back