***July Mummies***

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by maythe4thbewit, May 2, 2021.

1. maythe4thbewit

maythe4thbewit Well-Known Member

We're on to the final stretch! Hoorah!

Drop your EDDs below again and weather you are team blue, pink or yellow :D and I'll add them!

1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th
    6th
    7th
    8th
    9th
    10th
    11th
    12th
    13th
    14th
    15th
    16th @maythe4thbewit :blue:
    17th
    18th
    19th
    20th
    21st
    22nd
    23rd
    24th
    25th
    26th
    27th
    28th
    29th
    30th
    31st

How's everyone feeling? I'm feeling so much more exhausted this time round. No energy to do anything. Glad I'm still off work, probably doesn't help having a 12 month old to run around after.

I'm still spotting/lightly bleeding most days, I think I'm definitely done with pregnancy after this one. It clearly doesn't agree with my body ad I suppose having them back to back hasnt helped. Its just so stressful all the time.

29+2 today so the end is in sight! I was induced at 38+4 with DS1 so I'm guessing ill probably be induced this time round to, crazy to thibk he could be here in 9ish weeks. I had everything ready by this point last time. We have nothing ready this time. His room is still a junk room:rofl:. Really need to get onto sorting that and the hospital bag considering I'm still bleeding on/off

Hope your all doing well. X