July Mama's

jadeflorence

Reaction score
It's the 1st of June tomorrow.. Of my gosh and then the next month is July aahh it's so close! I'm sure your all aware what month comes after what but wow time is flying, I just had abit of a freak out haha!

Its so scary isnt it! I feel like it was yesterday that I was looking down at my BFP!

I'm in the middle of moving house and my little sister has had exams etc so it's been a very busy couple of weeks and I literally haven't noticed the days flying by! Our little birds will be here soon :-D xxx

Haha im august but also had this thought!! Always think of june july and august together so very scary!!

I'm starting to freak out with how quick its going. Sorting my hospital bags this weekend. Eeeek x

eek I know!!
Just think how the next few weeks will fly!!
Lets enjoy every last minute of our pregnancy xxxx

Just think if any of us go early we could up having June babies which is from tomorrow!!!!! Xx

Absolutely Corrinne I was just thinking that, want to enjoy every minute as this will most likely be my one and only pregnancy. The thought of a June baby scares me tho...its too soon lol x

yikes! its really close girls! I hope it doesn't drag tho, it did with my little boy. need lots of plans to keep me busy! x

My plans are to be a lady who lunches (my 2 best mates are also off on mat leave! ), wash all his little clothes, clean the house, watch Wimbledon, try and sleep loads. In fact I'm not sure I have time to have a baby! lol

ahhh lucky u, ul have a fab time off with ur friends. hope the sunshine stays for a while now we are soon to start our maternity leave. I would love to have some lie ins but still got a little boy to get to nursery every day for half 8, joy! but il be coming home and lazing round the house when I need to. want to get the hallway decorated but If we start it I want it finished within a few days as I cant think of anything worse than starting it and then me going into labour! x

Yay :) looking at the other months there were a few early mummys .. I think there will be a few July mummys turn in to June mummys !!

we are having our babies next month! Eek! Xx

Isn't it so exciting yet scary all at the same time! I am packing my hospital bags this week and seems strange as I don't think baby will come any time just yet but want to be ready. Already had a bleed early in week n didn't want to panic but my mind suddenly went oh god if baby did decide to come now I'm really not ready has given me the boot up the bum to get things sorted (baby was fine btw!) X

Oh good I'm glad everything was ok with little one :) I have everything for my hospital bag I just need to pack it oh and choose a birthing outfit for me, I want a water birth so am still looking I don't really want to be naked haha, baby has her own little suitcase, so so cute I just need to choose on a final coming home outfit is anyone else having trouble choosing? She has so many lovely clothes to choose from haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back