****July 2021 Mummies****

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I noticed there wasn't a thread for us in trimester two yet so thought I'd start one.

Tell me your EDD again and I'll add them below :)

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th @JenKat:blue:
16th @maythe4thbewit :blue:
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th @Kazz1n :yellow: @Jaylan :blue:
29th
30th
31st

How's everyone feeling? I'm 14+2 today. Have a private gender scan booked for two weeks time :D cant wait to find out if our LB is going to have a brother or sister.

Is anyone else having an early gender scan or finding out at the anomaly scan? If you are, ill change the colours next to your name when you find out :cheer:

We found out early at 16 weeks last time and We were going to wait for the anomaly scan this time but I've caved:rotfl:. So exciting.

Xxx

Last edited:
His I had my 12 weeks scan recently at what I thought was 12+6 but they moved me 4 days back! Now have due date of 28th July, so currently 13+5 weeks. We found out at anomaly scan with my son and plan to again this time. My husband thinks we're having a girl this time but I go back and forth! In the scan photos the baby looks v similar to my son so I think we may be having another boy. I only have a girls name picked out so far though everytime I look at name lists I don't like any names!

I'm back at work tomorrow after 3 weeks off due to hyperemesis and unfortunately going back on nights. Hoping won't be too bad though and I won't be too sick.

His I had my 12 weeks scan recently at what I thought was 12+6 but they moved me 4 days back! Now have due date of 28th July, so currently 13+5 weeks. We found out at anomaly scan with my son and plan to again this time. My husband thinks we're having a girl this time but I go back and forth! In the scan photos the baby looks v similar to my son so I think we may be having another boy. I only have a girls name picked out so far though everytime I look at name lists I don't like any names!

I'm back at work tomorrow after 3 weeks off due to hyperemesis and unfortunately going back on nights. Hoping won't be too bad though and I won't be too sick.

I'm the same, keep going back and forth chat decide what I think haha. My scan photo also looks very similar to my sons.

Hopefully work was OK for you. I'm the same with names, I think its easier to look names once you know if its a boy or girl.

I've got my consultant appointment tomorrow and them the private gender scan Monday. So not long before we find out xxxx

Due 28th July! Had my 12 week scan recently and although baby was measuring 4 days ahead, they've kept my due date the same as it's an IVF pregnancy and they have the exact day of embryo transfer (conception)‍.... Also, is there anyone out there who always gets a tummy ache in the evenings only? I don't understand. I never had morning sickness, only evening sickness! Much better now mind you, but still feel a little queezy at night. Every night!

Due 28th July! Had my 12 week scan recently and although baby was measuring 4 days ahead, they've kept my due date the same as it's an IVF pregnancy and they have the exact day of embryo transfer (conception)‍.... Also, is there anyone out there who always gets a tummy ache in the evenings only? I don't understand. I never had morning sickness, only evening sickness! Much better now mind you, but still feel a little queezy at night. Every night!

Congratulations! I'll add you now!

Sorry no experience, I never had any kind of sickness with either of my pregnancies. Pretty sure morning sickness can strike any time of day tho. Hope it eases for you soon xxx

We've got our private gender scan at 11!

Cant wait to find out if my LB is having a baby brother or sister :) xx

@maythe4thbewit how did the scan go???

Were having another little boy!:blue:

Had to go in on my own as they weren't allowing children in and there was no one to watch little one apart from hubby so kept it a secret untill I got home so we could all find out together :good:

Couldn't get any decent pics as baby was lying with his back out and was moving for no one! :shakehead:

Was actually convinced that this meant it was a girl as my LB never stopped moving at scans! Xx

Internet_20210201_123421_10.jpeg Internet_20210201_123421_1.jpeg Internet_20210201_123421_2.jpeg Internet_20210201_123421_6.jpeg Internet_20210201_123421_8.jpeg

I completely forgot to move over from the First Trimester forum.

Our due date is July 15th but will likely be earlier than that as I'm probably having a c-section.

Our gender scan is on February 25th and we're really excited. We have a little boy and I think this one is a girl. My husband thinks another boy (although he doesn't really like predicting). We're fine with either.

I am so relieved that I have finally started to feel better over the last week. Not much nausea, still some indigestion, but such an improvement from a few weeks ago.

Had our 16 week scan yesterday. It's a boy for us too! We're just super happy that we've finally got a healthy looking baby on the way! It has been been a long and trying journey... Still can't quite believe I'm actually pregnant. Still terrified as Hell; probably will be until I have him safe in my arms. Can't wait to meet you little boy bump. X20210210_135044.jpg

Last edited:
I completely forgot to move over from the First Trimester forum.

Our due date is July 15th but will likely be earlier than that as I'm probably having a c-section.

Our gender scan is on February 25th and we're really excited. We have a little boy and I think this one is a girl. My husband thinks another boy (although he doesn't really like predicting). We're fine with either.

I am so relieved that I have finally started to feel better over the last week. Not much nausea, still some indigestion, but such an improvement from a few weeks ago.

I'll add you to the front again now.

Glad you symptoms have improved. Xx

Had our 16 week scan yesterday. It's a boy for us too! We're just super happy that we've finally got a healthy looking baby on the way! It has been been a long and trying journey... Still can't quite believe I'm actually pregnant. Still terrified as Hell; probably will be until I have him safe in my arms. Can't wait to meet you little boy bump. XView attachment 92249

Aww lovely! The worry never stops!

Took us 7 years for DS1, and I still worry constantly now even though he's almost 10 months xxxx

Had our 16 week scan yesterday. It's a boy for us too! We're just super happy that we've finally got a healthy looking baby on the way! It has been been a long and trying journey... Still can't quite believe I'm actually pregnant. Still terrified as Hell; probably will be until I have him safe in my arms. Can't wait to meet you little boy bump. XView attachment 92249

Congratulations!

How's everyone doing?

I've got wicked toothache, have a gum infection! :sad: dentist gave me some antibiotics yesterday. I am im agony!

My covod vaccine is booked for Monday. Eligible because of work and bevause I have bad asthma. Thought about it for a long while and I'm going ahead with it. My husband works in helathcare too and so hes at high risk of giving it to me aswell.

Xx

Had some bleeding with clots over the weekend. Midwife came out to try and listen to babys heartbeat but could only get it for a second as he seemed to move away from the doppler.

Got an appointment with emergency gyne clinic this afternoon as I'm to far along for EPU now.

Hoping everything is OK. X

Sorry to hear this. Will be praying for a good outcome

Everything was fine. An internal reveled an cervical ectropion, which I had with my first too. Their pretty confident thsts where the bleeding came from. Took some swabs whilst they were down there to to check i don't have an infection or anything thst could be making me bleed too.

They werent going to scan me just listen to HB, tried to get HB on doppler but also couldn't find it. Then they all started to panic, brought a scanning machine in as quick as they could get one and found baby tucked away behind my placenta, its slap bang in the front do their thinking thats why they had difficulty with the doppler. I also had an anterior placenta last time but it was to the left this time its right in the middle.

Baby looked fine, heart beating away nicely so was discharged home then after an anxious few hours.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back