***July 2016 trimester 2***

Sending you loads of positive thoughts Mel xx

So lovely to see all those lovely scan pictures! Congrats everyone :)

Sorry about that Mel.. Why were you high risk? Was it the bloods or NT measurements? Have heard lots having false high risk so I am sure all will be fine xx

So lovely to see all those lovely scan pictures! Congrats everyone :)

Sorry about that Mel.. Why were you high risk? Was it the bloods or NT measurements? Have heard lots having false high risk so I am sure all will be fine xx

Mainly bloods ... NT measurement was within limit at 2.4 / 2.5 I think from memory.

Hoping for that elusive call xx

We still need all our names and due dates added to the front page.
xx

Oooo that's lovely x I do like a cosatto too I just can't find it anywhere

They do all the different colours - and I think they do delivery x

Sorry not been on here at all lately! Some beautiful scan pictures ladies.
All fine for me except the exhaustion. Never get enough sleep with toddler so can't do much about it!

Take care everyone. I'm 16+2 now, it's speeding by xx

After feeling loads of movement the other day I'm now getting a tiny amount :/ at least Tuesday isn't Long to wait xxx

Oh gosh the morning sickness has come back today. I'm not sure if it's because I am shattered but I feel so yucky. Being pregnant and having a 6 month old who likes to wake up twice a night for no other reason than to have a cuddle is exhausting xx

Omg!! Can't believe you're still getting sickness :(
I also am having a rough day, just nausea for me though & an awful headache & reeeeeally sleepy lol xxx

Tri 2 mummy.
16w due 6th july. Prob section week early.
Already got dd whos 4 in may

Welcome Angie :)
This week started really well, I was only sick once from Monday-Wednesday but I just don't seem to be able to keep on top of it when I'm tired! I was sick all day Thursday and Friday and this morning and I feel awful! I didn't realise that working full time when pregnant was going to be so hard, but I just can't do what I used to be able to do anymore! I've driven 10 hours round trips for a 4 hour meeting before but after a 3 hour round trip for a 4 hour meeting on Thursday I was on my knees! I'm also going swimming, walking and doing pregnancy yoga to try and stay healthy during pregnancy but it's all really taking it out of me.
I'm also really struggling to connect with the fact that I have a baby inside me and that we are actually going to be parents! I don't think the scans help because it is just so surreal to see baby moving and kicking me but not be able to feel anything! I can't wait to be able to feel baby move so it becomes a bit more real or to find out if it's a boy or girl so I can't start to properly imagine them being here xx

Welcome angie 😊
I know how you feel unicorn I'm still having bad nausea on and off and finding things hard, I get tired so easily too. Hopefully in a couple of weeks our sickness will have ended and we'll all have a bit more energy!! I was so optimistic when I reached tri 2 but it looks like it's gonna take a bit longer for me. Hope everyone doing well xx

I was so optimistic on Monday when I wasn't sick 10 times, as I had been pretty much everyday for the past 8 weeks, but now I'm feeling sorry for myself again :-( xx

I feel exactly the same Unicorn, I don't know whether it's because of the multiple mcs but i just started to
Feel like being pregnant didn't mean I'd have a baby and that mindset is still with me :/ you're right the scans are so surreal! I still can't get my head around having a baby in 6 months!! Hope kicks etc make it more real xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back