jucies (sorry if been asked b4)

charli

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if lillie will be ok on robinsons jucies now shes nearly 10 months but will not drink any of the baby ones and has started not wanting her water??
or if not robinsons what altenitive can she have?
thanks xxxx :hug:

I give oran robbinsons cordial mixed with water and he loves it, guzzels a few beakers down a day. I just dont put alot in. HV told me not to as ''there is no benefit from it really'' so I said ''is it bad though'' ''no she said there is just no benefit'' I was thinking WTF!!

You could also try fresh juices like orange, apple etc with water (again only a bit in) - HV again told me to use any fresh juice, but me personally I use the not from concentrate ones for me as there the proper fresh ones and have less sugar so cause thats what I drink thats what Oran gets!

charli said:
hi i was just wondering if lillie will be ok on robinsons jucies now shes nearly 10 months but will not drink any of the baby ones and has started not wanting her water??
or if not robinsons what altenitive can she have?
thanks xxxx :hug:

I went to pick up some Robinsons for DD at the weekend, checked the back and was surprised at how much rubbish was in it. It was the no added sugar stuff and it was full of sweeteners and junk :puke: So I'm sticking to watering down apple juice and the occasional bottle of cow & gate 4 month juice (they're expensive though I find).

christopher wont drink water and is not keen on cow and gate juice tried him on robinsons as thats what we all drink at home but he didnt like it
he now has ribena light as my mum gave it to him while she was babysitting 1 day and he loves it weve tried watered down fruit juice but he wont drink that either so it has to be ribena light for us
just make sure whatever you give ir watered down lots i usually do 1 part juice to 10 parts water at least :D xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back