jolene?

bbee

Reaction score
what do you think of the name Jolene? i think it's pretty, it's really growing on me! xx

I like it but it does instantly make me start singing the Dolly Parton song (what a classic). She would definitely be the only jolene in her class x

yeah haha that's where i got the name from! but i really didn't want to call her jolene because of it but now it's growing on me!!!:p xx

I love it, I wanted it on our list but hubby wasn't keen.

Haha same for me http://youtu.be/1plvBR02wDs if you still like it after hearing it 71times in this song, go for it, it's a great name. Gracie is great too :) don't let people put you off, it's beautiful. What boys names u come up with?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I work with a Jolene, I sing at her quite often hehe

Haha same for me http://youtu.be/1plvBR02wDs if you still like it after hearing it 71times in this song, go for it, it's a great name. Gracie is great too :) don't let people put you off, it's beautiful. What boys names u come up with?

i love that song! :) and i like the name Jack for a boy, and Noah but my boyfriend won't let me have it!:-( x

We have a girl, Amelia Grace, no idea for boy, so hard :(

that's pretty :) i have picked out about 100 girl names that i love, it's so much harder trying to pick boy names!! :p x

that's pretty :) i have picked out about 100 girl names that i love, it's so much harder trying to pick boy names!! :p x

Yeah it's very hard boys :( I went through top 1000 yesterday and didn't like any :( think ill let her choose the boys name :)

Jolene is lovely, not overused too

Josie is lovely too quite simular

I think it's a lovely name but I do instantly start singing the song.

I have the same problem with my girls name, Cecilia. I know that she is going to get people singing at her all the time and it's probably going to be so annoying but I love the name too much!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

I think it's a lovely name but I do instantly start singing the song.

I have the same problem with my girls name, Cecilia. I know that she is going to get people singing at her all the time and it's probably going to be so annoying but I love the name too much!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Down on my knees, begging you please, to... Do what you want to do, don't worry about that name, the youngens of today are not going to be singing Simon and Garfunkel in 10 years time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back