Johnsons & Johnsons NOT SAFE!!!

Lynds77

Reaction score
so my midwife was right. She advised against Johnson & Johnson products, but I thought;

- would anything be sold that was harmful to babies?
- parents have been using J&J for years and years with no issues!!

so I bath her in Bedtime baby bath, and use the bedtime no tears shampoo.

WELL NOT ANY BLOODY MORE!! all getting binned pronto....

they have finally admitted that their products are NOT SAFE and contain CANCER giving
formaldehyde

http://sisterearthorganics.wordpres...products-contain-cancer-causing-formaldehyde/

Omg. That was from August 2012, do you reckon the newer ones will be safer? Xxx

Lots of everyday items contain nasties, you really have to read all the labels carefully x

That's a shock! Wow the trust you have in things, it's disgusting they could/would do that!

We don't use any baby products, just a teeny bit of Aveeno in the bath. However Cos is right. We really have to be so careful as there is so much shite in products we wouldn't normally think twice about buying :shock:

xxxxx

We don't use any baby products, just a teeny bit of Aveeno in the bath. However Cos is right. We really have to be so careful as there is so much shite in products we wouldn't normally think twice about buying :shock:

xxxxx

Aveeno is another brand name of JJ

Just checked my Burts Bees stuff and on the side it states:

No Parabens
No petrochemicals
No Phthalates

I have the shampoo, dusting powder, massage oil and nourishing lotion. Need to get their bath stuff then we will be fine. Sticking to that for now on!

Lynds do we know if the Asda range is ok for babies?

I don't think the UK version of these J&J products contain the harmful ingredients its only the products in the US.

I've looked and mine don't contain that ingredient?

This is American data... Bit scaremongering if you ask me.

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I don't think the UK version of these J&J products contain the harmful ingredients its only the products in the US.

WHAT? do I have to go raking in the bin now?

just checked mine, and it has Polysorbate 20 in it, with is the 1,4 dioxane mentioned in the article.

You're not even quoting verified medical studies do you really think it would be on sale? Stop scaring people! If you live in USA yeah think what u like but until a verified medical study appears chill out

It's a blog ffs!

You're not even quoting verified medical studies do you really think it would be on sale? Stop scaring people! If you live in USA yeah think what u like but until a verified medical study appears chill out

I am not quoting anything! I am sharing an article that has appeared a few times in my news feed on facebook (Bounty, and I think Annabel Karmel was the other one)

UK companies that are sharing this article to their UK customers.

and as i just aid, one of the ingredients is in my shampoo, so no, its not just US.

people are better of knowing these things, then they can make their own minds up for their own babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back