Johnsons bedtime

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Is amazing. We have used it all this week in O's bath and he goes fast to sleep and stays that way for like 7 hrs :shock: which at 5 weeks is pretty good! Also makes him smell lush!!

Highly recommended

522bcedf-a4dc-2df1.jpg

Proof!!!!

Wow!! I have some but waiting until Ty's forehead has cleared up before I use any products on him. It's still very dry so olive oil only! Can't wait now tho!

Awwww he's a cutie

That bath stuff worked wonders on my first LO ( I was suprised! ) haven't used it with Kayden yet as we were stocked up on normal johnsons baby bath, def gona buy some when needed - oh and you can get the talc too...at least you used to be able to.

:)

It doesn't seem to make any difference with Sophie, she comes out of the bath just as wide awake and only goes to sleep once she's had her bottle

I got given a set of it so have the body wash, bath bubbles and lotion will look out for the talc :)

He slept 8 hrs last night :shock:

I agree ethan is exactly the same, we've been using this all week too. I also spend about 20 mins before his bath massaging him with the johnsons bedtime massage oil. It definately makes a difference he doesn't even cry when we put him upstairs he just falls straight to sleep

i need some of this in my life, shopping trip later i think! xx

I still don't get why hvs are so against it now! It's always worked wonders for my girls and they have v sensitive skin!

I love it..............for me!!

I have very sensitive skin and Johnsons is one of the few that I can tolerate!!

Can't wait to use it on R!!

We use this too, she has her bath then her milk then is asleep within minutes!

Jack uses bedtime bubble bath, wash & the baby lotion or the cream for his massage afterwards and it never sends him to sleep! I could eat him everynight though! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back