Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
I am very impressed with Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath (in the purple bottle) - it does exactly what it says on the tin, er, I meant bottle!!! lol! My LO is out like a light after her baths when I use this.

I've seen some supermarket copies of this bath liquid, has anyone tried them before, and do they work as well?

I use the tesco one, it's great. I like the smell more than the effects :)

I use this for keeley and it great :D

have you seen the new adult one? i brought it today :)

I use the tesco one too.. I haven't noticed much difference with whether he sleeps quicker afterwards or not, I just like the smell :)

I use the eaeth friendly baby lavender bath, used to work a charm when he was ickle but not so much now.

I know what you mean-I use the bedtime bath and the Bedtime lotion for Willow's bath & massage at night,and i really notice the difference if I don't use it.

I use the johnsons bedtime bath and lotion and love the smell more than anything, so haven't tried any other brands yet. not sure if it helps her to sleep more.

ive never tried, what does it smell like??? im may take a sniff tommorrow

ooooooooooo im going to get some of this for my johnsons baby box :D

i'm allergic to lavender. it sounds stupid but the smell gives me a migraine! it's a shame as i'm always being told of the sleep benefits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back