Joe and Jake

Foxy24

Reaction score
We already have a little boy called Joe and have another boy due in 4 weeks. The only name we can agree on is Jake.

Does having a Joe and a Jake sound ok? What are your opinions?

Thanks!! x

I wouldn't give the same initial. It has caused chaos and bad feeling in our house over post being opened etc.

Bit of a pain really as I only like a small handful of names and the all start with the same letter, no idea what I will do if we have another.

I think both names are really nice but not together in one house. To similar in a way x

I really like the two together. I wouldn't worry too much about the post thing either. My dad and brothers had the same first initial and I don't remember it causing bother. Plus once this baby is born in my house there will be me DD1 and DD2 all with E initials. I just love E names haha you just need to remember to put middle initials on paperwork

Last edited:
We already have a little boy called Joe and have another boy due in 4 weeks. The only name we can agree on is Jake.

Thanks!! x

They sound completely fine, I like those names :)

We know a set of twins called Joe and Jake, I think they sound great together!

Thanks!! x

My son's name is Jake and his sister's name is Jenny. It sounds great I think, so don't worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back