Jiggy jiggy...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
i tried to las tnight and i seized up i really want to but im scared it might hurt it and things will go wrong...

what about others?

x

I had a bleed at 6 weeks after doing the deed so we held off for a bit but we've been doing it since - not as often as usual though and more gently! I feel a bit paranoid and also my sex drive is rubbish at the mo but I can't imagine 9 months without it so am trying not to get out of the habit xxxx

I really want to but darent in case something goes wrong,

no i couldn't bring myself too.
not at the start, each time i've had problems in a pregnancy, it's been after sex, so next time as soon i ovulate, he's banned!!!!

I'll still be nice to him though lol :wink: :rotfl:

Hi,

Have done a couple of times but last time there was some blood in the discharge afterwards and I freaked and haven't since. I am going to ask at the next anenatel if it's anything to worry about - haven't had any bleeding since thankfully.

Hi,

It's amazing! When I had my girls I was never like this.....just expected everything to go ok and it did, but I think once you have lost, and especially if you've had several losses, it changes everything!!

I can't do it either Steelgoddess :oops: Just too stressed up about it. I haven't even told my mum yet in case I lost it in the first week :(. DaisyRose- you're so right, the first time I was pregnant I didn't think twice about such things. Now I'm kind of convinced that it will go wrong...

:hug:
+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back