Jezza Kyle...

Clairexx

Reaction score
Now I'm on maternity leave I am watching all the daytime tv rubbish, Jeremy Kyle being one of them and I am soooo angry!! This morning has 2 massive alcoholics, and the woman is 6 months pregnant and is still massively drinking. How on earth is it possible for these people to create and grow a baby in such awful conditions when it is so hard for healthy normal people to have a baby they are so desperate for?!?
I know alcoholism is a disease and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, it just drives me crazy the way the world works for women like us who would never endanger our babies in this way, and even more so the poor women still sat in trying to conceive, and even worse those that have experienced loss ;-(
Sorry for the rant... Xxx

it made me feel sick i had to turn it off! Its disgusting! X

It was disgusting, couldnt watch it either as it was making me so angry. She was more worried about whether he cheated than the impact of her drinkin on that baby. I now remember why i dont normally watch it...grrr! x

Awful isn't it!!! Makes me sooo angry! Xxx

I've just caught the end of it on +1.... Foul people! X

Tapatalking. X

Disgusting. It actually made me cry! (Im very emotional at the moment) can't believe how anyone can be so selfish.
That poor little life could be ruined before its even came into the real world. :( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I saw that....it made me cry too :( poor baby doesnt deserve that xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is why I think you should have to pass a test and get a license to be able to become a parent! ha!

Its heartbreaking, so many decent people would give up their right arm for a chance at being a parent and heres them....dont deserve one! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I watched this one!!!! Was going to post a thread about it! It got me soooooo angry! Disgusting!!
Can't believe how heartless and selfish some people are! That poor baby!
Sorry, tri hopping, but had to show my anger!!xxx

Last edited:
Alcohol is worse than drug taking in view of the baby as once born has to detox. There is nothing you can give to help them. Damage is done.

This is why I think you should have to pass a test and get a license to be able to become a parent! ha!

I agree lol.
I haven't seen that episode but it sounds distressing.
I do love a bit if JK on my days off though!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back