Jewellery making anyone?

wifeywifey

Reaction score
I recently decided I want to start jewellery making I have already bought some bits but don't really know where to start. Iv made a couple of bits but now need inspiration, the web is a minefield of ideas and just confused me. Anyone make jewellery? got any websites you recommend or any of your designs for inspiration please.
These are the two I have done so far and got an idea for a ring I'm going to try later. Any help?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375707307460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375707307460.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375707324736.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375707324736.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 16
Oh and I made this for my niece

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375707608475.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375707608475.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 19
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375707619072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375707619072.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi. Yes I make jewellery and sell it on. I love doing it. I have taught myself so it's nothing mega intricate. You get better with practice like most things. If I can help with anything let me know and I'll try :) xx

I have my own little 'business' making jewellery but not doing very well at the minute because I don't have time to promote it let alone make anything right now.

I do enjoy it though, very theraputic

Have you tried selling online? I have an online shop on MISI. I haven't really used it much but I'm thinking of putting the stock I have built up for my stall on there to get it gone.

The good thing about jewellery is if you drop off for a while it's easy enough to pick up again at a later date. I have some Christmas orders to fill and when they are done that's it for me until after baby is here and then I'll start up again once I'm ready xx

Yeah I have my own website, use facebook and Twitter but don't get anything from it :(

Keep up the great work! You can check out at Kaya Jewellery for your reference. They [FONT=&quot]offer an exquisite range of Jewelleries[/FONT][FONT=&quot] made of gems, freshwater pearls & sparkling Swarovski, precious stones and sterling silver. [/FONT]

I have made necklaces of polymer clay) It's a good thing, if you want to relax and forget about your problems) I made jewellery with butterflies, kittens and dragonfly - the last one blue is my favorite. But I have problems with baking of big parts :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back