Jesus, what is it with my OH!

KirstyL

Reaction score
Bloody OH, I swear he's turned onto a child lately. Basically Jacob isn't sleeping, his routine has gone out the window, I'm going mad trying to get him sleeping at normal times, but it's impossible :( (I'm gonna post a new thread about that coz I desperately need advice)

Anyway, for a few nights now when Jacob wakes up, he makes a drooning whining noise for ages, he has just got over the flu and he's currently teething, so I think a lot is to do with this, but OH wakes up and I get 'fucking hell, does he have to make that noise all that night, How am I meant to hold down a job on broken sleep' ' it's so hard, can't do this much more, will have to start sleeping downstairs. He's never slept through the night, not once, and you want another one, ha, you can eff off' have said that hes teething etc so hes going to wake, its not nice for him, but all i get is more complaining, 'it gets to you after a while, but you don't see that coz you don't have a job do you Kirsty. You Don't appreciate anything I do anyway' flipping eck! I hope its all just because hes tired but who knows. Jeez, I swear it'd be easier to do this alone, he's changed recently :(

Sorry for the whine!xx

:hugs:

Dont know what to say. I think its hard for alot of men & the problems dont necessarily start when the baby is first born alot of the time its a few months later, after the excitement has died down, they start moaning ect. I suppose the only other way to solve it is to sleep in another room til LO is more settled, cant really think of any other way round it tbh. Unless OH wears earplugs (btw you can get some pretty good ones that block out everything!!)

Good luck

:)

Sorry to say, but what a tool!! Jacob is a BABY ffs, he is communicating the only way he knows how. Yes it can go right through you, esp when it's during the night and all you want to do is sleep, but what else can LO do?

And you don't have a job? OMG I hate that one. Looking after a house and a baby isn't a job? I bet after a week at home alone doing what you do he would be begging to go back to work!

Some men are just weak, and really need to man up.

Sorry, pregnant woman raging here lol

Try not to let it get you down, just rise above it. Let him moan and sleep downstairs. and let him see he is acting more of a baby than his own son!

:hug:

Good lord, what an arsehole (sorry!!). You need to bite back - except not in the Middle of the Night. Have a serious talk with him. And tell him of he's lucky the next baby will
Be Born with an Off Switch. Grrrrrr xx

read this earlier bu tmy phone died but wanted to send hugs. he's being a nob hon. you need to sit down and chat. its bloody hard work for you, it's a 24 hr a day relentless job (yes amazing but hard) hope you get some support soon xx

Aw thanks ladies, I am a lot less peed off now than I was earlier :)

That's the thing, he's usually so calm and laid back, so I hope it's just sleep deprivation? He's really good with Jacob when he's with him though.

Your right, we need to sit and talk, coz I'm absolutely shattered, I have him all day and all night, don't get me wrong, I don't mind in the least, hes my baby and ill give him whatever he needs, its what I signed up for after all, just be nice not to get it in the neck from OH, becoz he's tired!

We haven't got any spare bedrooms, so if he wants to sleep on the sofa, that's fine by me, he's 6'2 so I can't imagine he'll be that comfortable, lol :)

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back