Jesus.. what is going on?

Valley Girl

Reaction score
I had lots of labour symptoms yesterday afternoon, they died off as I relaxed in evening but I'm kinda prepared for that to continue until the baby comes.

Then I woke at 1am feeling so sick.. I was sick all night. Just brought up everything. No bad bum or anything, but my tummy muscles are killing me after throwing up, especially as in this condition you can't get down to kneel over the loo so you end up standing leaning over it.

No one else has had a bug or anything in my house, and I haven't been out.

Managed to get some sleep this afternoon, but have absolutley no energy.

Is this common at this stage? Or do you reckon it's unrelated? Baby is still moving fine, which bloody hurts!!

Sorry, no advice or explanation for you, but :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon :hug:

laetitia85 said:
sorry... :hug:
i think your body is preparing for the birth

I agree.

Hope you feel better soon. xxx

i can totally relate to how you are feeling! i was bad last night but it was both ends here :( :(
Pur your feet up and relax hun :hug: :hug:

hope you have eased by now :pray: make sure you keep your fluid intake up, even if your still being sick you will keep something down.

some have a sickly labour but it sounds as if you may have a tummy bug, get it checked if your still feeling naff :think:

Well, I managed not to be sick all yesterday day time. Kept down a piece of toast and a jacket potato for supper. Then had contractions which were really painful every five minutes from about 8.30, so went to bed at 10.30 and they died off over night. I've a feeling they were so painful because my tummy muscles are all torn after being sick.

So.. still here!! Hoping the baby waits til my muscles are better, as I would need pain relief from the off if they aren't!

I'll probably go over knowing my luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back