Jeremy Kyle

Melly+2

Reaction score
OMG the people that are on now, omg how annoying, ive never heard anyone say 'like' and 'yeah' sooooooo much in my whole life, is there really any need people, all of the words in the english language and thats all they bloody say :lol:

she did right, tbh though he asked for it, yeah lyk :lol:

yeahman, yanowaddimean innit

this new girl is making me cry, so sad :(

shes got a 7 month old baby whos been in hospital since being born at 23 weeks, and he is being a git saying his not the dad :(

poor little thing, i think this man needs a fooking reality check the toss pot :x

And he has the cheek to say he dont get sex, oooo wonder why that is mate you fucking numb nuts, really men leave me with no words :wall:

Yes!!!! Eat that you shit you are the dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody had to be told to give her a hug aswell???

God the guys such a dipshit!

Init!!! Id have said fuck off now u had your chance, she deserves better, it made me cry :cry: Now time for Riki

Are you mad! Im getting as much crappy tv in as poss until Hope wakes up :cheer:

libs said:
erm were you two bored this morning :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

saying that i've just got into watching ITV2 in the afternoons which is Ricki Lake, Jeremy Kyle, Sally Jesse Raphael etc...........LOVE IT ,TRASH TV.
the only problem i have is that if Josh & Georgia are here i can't normally watch, coz they are always going on about...sex,sex,sex :roll:
i'm such an :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back