Jeremy Keith Blake web site

O such a lovely thing to do. He looks so tiny, so frail, so gorgeous. I have tears in my eyes. Such a fighter he is proving to be.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for sharing :)

Awwww, thats lovley, hes so tiny and is gorgeous
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
How cute is jeremy!!!!!! he's a sweet heart and a battler to. I am so glad thing are going so well keep us posted on his progress.
Lots of Love Sarah

I was wondering how little Jeremy was doing today so thanks for posting that :)

Love the website, that is such a lovely idea.
He is so cute! :D

Your website is lovely and he is such a little warrior :)

Such a lovely idea - keep us posted on how things go with him x x x

Jen, did you have any warning symptoms to indicate he was coming early? Have the drs given any reason why?

Its lucky he was such a good size for 24 weeks. :hug:

wow its such a sweet site and look how big he has got!!!!
love all the piccies will show it to hubby when he gets in as he has been worried about jeremy :)
manda xx

Your baby is incredible and so are the pair of you. :hug:

great idea to do the website

i hope u are all doing well :hug:

Your website is brill hunni, have saved in my Favourites so I can keep up to date with how you're all doing! :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

Just wanna send you loads of hugs, love and best wishes.

You are all in my prayers xx

Thank you everyone for your messages of support. Jeremy is on the way up for the moment. He came of the ventilator today and is doing well.

I didn't have any early warning signs that Jeremy was going to come so early. The first I knew of it was the bleeding in the night that you can read about in my birth story on the website.

I spoke to the consultant today who said it's not entirely clear why i went into such premature labour. I didn't have an infection, my placenta was good and Jeremy did not have any congenital defects. There is a possibility that it could be due to an incompetent cervix so in subsequent pregnancys i would probably need a stitch.

Anyway,

Wish us all luck for the next few days,

Jen

Great news, coming off the ventilator is a massive step.

Bestest luck coming your way x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back