hotluck

Reaction score
It's not finished yet, but the majority of it is complete -

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

(and all those cuddly toys are mine as we haven't bought Jeni's yet :lol: )

lovely room hotluck.

Midna - it's blue hon!!!!!!!!!! You know you're gonna get a girly girly pink fairy princess!!!

Ha ha! Me old preggo brain looked at Midnas pics and just saw the before ones and though "eeeerrrrm...someone needs to tell Midna its not done.. :shock: :shock: "

Im soooooooooooooooooooooo dumb sometimes!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Looking good, I like the fish.... :cheer:

And Midna, I'm impressed :D :clap:

Hotluck, are you sure you have enough soft toys in the room... I think there was a tiny space on the corner of one of the shelves... ;) Saying that we have a hundred toys for our new addition too.. but they belonged to big sis.. :) I love the name on the door too

midna said:
Looks more green to the eye looooool ... ahh blue is good for girlys too hahahaha :D :D

pssf.... my nursery is blue too.. :rotfl: Its a nice calming colour... we have just painted girly like moomins over the wall and hearts and stuff.. :)

Nice to see your nursery has come along somewhat :) and love the strange looking toys.. you so know they are going to become favorites.. :rotfl:

They both look lovely- it's a fab feeling to be getting organised :cheer:
Ours is nearly finished I'll post some pics tomorrow when we're done.

They are lovely, I dont have a nursery just the corner of our room, and the spare room will eventually be the babies but probably not for a while so keeping it as a quest room till then.

Squiglet said:
Hotluck, are you sure you have enough soft toys in the room... I think there was a tiny space on the corner of one of the shelves... ;) Saying that we have a hundred toys for our new addition too.. but they belonged to big sis.. :) I love the name on the door too
I started collecting cuddly toys in my late teens and have never stopped. I've got about 100 of them now. Should be interesting when we start getting them for Jeni too :lol:

The wooden letters on the door were a birthday present from my OH the other week and were hand painted especially. I loved them as soon as I saw them and knew they would look good on the door to her nursery.

We've just got a little beach and 2 palm trees to paint behind the cot and then a hammock will hang between the trees for her toys. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back