Jelly

Redshoes

Reaction score
I tried Isaac with a spoonful of Little Stars jelly earlier, I ended up just LOL as he was looking at it like it was an alien or something. I put the piece on his tray, and he wouldn't even touch it with his finger and was looking at it going 'urrrrrgh' 'urgghh' :rotfl:

Does your LO like jelly?

:rotfl: I tried giving some to Brody the other week and his reaction was pretty much the same! He spat it out and poked it around his tray with a look of disgust on his face! :lol:

I haven't tried Nathan yet cos hes VERY fussy when it comes to puddings but Aimee hates it. It gets spat out everywhere.

I don't give it to Isaac because he is veggie and most jelly has gelatine in it :(

I'm going to look for some vegetarian jelly, if there is any, now you've mentioned it and see what he thinks of it :D

Willow didnt really like it on its own but if i put it with custard she gobbles it up.

i made a sugar free jelly for luke a while back and he just spat it out, think it was the texture he was unsure about!!

i tried putting it with custard but i warmed it up :lol: so it just melted the jelly!! i'm so blonde sometimes!! :wall:

lou said:
I don't give it to Isaac because he is veggie and most jelly has gelatine in it :(

I'm going to look for some vegetarian jelly, if there is any, now you've mentioned it and see what he thinks of it :D

Hartleys sugar free jelly is suitable for vegetarians...

Ingredients: Orange Flavour Jellies
Water, Orange Juice from Concentrate (1%), Gelling Agents (Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum), Citric Acid, Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Colour (Sunset Yellow).

Ingredients: Strawberry Flavour JelliesWater, Strawberry Juice from Concentrate (1%), Gelling Agents (Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum), Citric Acid, Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Colours (Ponceau 4R, Anthocyanins).

aww thanks for that! :hug:

I'm going to try it :wink:

i tried jayde with it the other week and she just kept spitting it out at me it was so funny to watch her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back