Jelly

Discussion in 'Feeding & Nutrition' started by Redshoes, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

I tried Isaac with a spoonful of Little Stars jelly earlier, I ended up just LOL as he was looking at it like it was an alien or something. I put the piece on his tray, and he wouldn't even touch it with his finger and was looking at it going 'urrrrrgh' 'urgghh' :rotfl:

Does your LO like jelly?

2. jools221181

jools221181 Well-Known Member

:rotfl: I tried giving some to Brody the other week and his reaction was pretty much the same! He spat it out and poked it around his tray with a look of disgust on his face! :lol:

3. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

I haven't tried Nathan yet cos hes VERY fussy when it comes to puddings but Aimee hates it. It gets spat out everywhere.

4. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

I don't give it to Isaac because he is veggie and most jelly has gelatine in it :(

I'm going to look for some vegetarian jelly, if there is any, now you've mentioned it and see what he thinks of it :D

5. Becky&Willow

Becky&Willow Well-Known Member

Willow didnt really like it on its own but if i put it with custard she gobbles it up.

6. rusks

rusks Well-Known Member

i made a sugar free jelly for luke a while back and he just spat it out, think it was the texture he was unsure about!!

i tried putting it with custard but i warmed it up :lol: so it just melted the jelly!! i'm so blonde sometimes!! :wall:

7. kitten1102

kitten1102 Well-Known Member

Hartleys sugar free jelly is suitable for vegetarians...

Ingredients: Orange Flavour Jellies
    Water, Orange Juice from Concentrate (1%), Gelling Agents (Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum), Citric Acid, Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Colour (Sunset Yellow).

Ingredients: Strawberry Flavour JelliesWater, Strawberry Juice from Concentrate (1%), Gelling Agents (Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum), Citric Acid, Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Colours (Ponceau 4R, Anthocyanins).

8. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

aww thanks for that! :hug:

I'm going to try it :wink:

9. mum&2girls

mum&2girls Well-Known Member

i tried jayde with it the other week and she just kept spitting it out at me it was so funny to watch her