jeans

Layla

Reaction score
last week i tried on my jeans, i was an inch away from doing them up.

just tried them on again and they fit!! i can get in to them and do them up!! :D :D

only problem is, all the fat from the bottom on my belly now comes out at the top over my jeans lololol.

so altho i can fit in to them, i cant wear them just yet. stil, making progress!! :)

xx

Nice one Layla, I'm the same, my fat hangs over the top if I sit down, but if I stand up I have a flat stomach! :?

I am too scared to try mine on as I don't want to be disappointed. Will give it another month or so, when my new saggy bit of c - section skin goes. :oops:

yehhhayyy Layla!
Nice one! I think you should treat yourself to a lovely new top that really flatters!
Good for you!

Fab Layla! I am getting Dh to get my old clothes down so I can see if I have anything that might fit. I need jeans with stretch!

I have the roll too when I am wearing the jeans I got from tesco. Think its cos they are 99% cotton and only 1% stretch, so I've got nowhere to tuck it!

:lol:

Layla, we're in exactly the same boat, I managed to do mine up for the first time yesterday! *L*

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back