jeans

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Layla, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

last week i tried on my jeans, i was an inch away from doing them up.

just tried them on again and they fit!! i can get in to them and do them up!! :D :D

only problem is, all the fat from the bottom on my belly now comes out at the top over my jeans lololol.

so altho i can fit in to them, i cant wear them just yet. stil, making progress!! :)

xx

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Nice one Layla, I'm the same, my fat hangs over the top if I sit down, but if I stand up I have a flat stomach! :?

3. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

I am too scared to try mine on as I don't want to be disappointed. Will give it another month or so, when my new saggy bit of c - section skin goes. :oops:

4. hels

hels Well-Known Member

yehhhayyy Layla!
    Nice one! I think you should treat yourself to a lovely new top that really flatters!
    Good for you!

5. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Fab Layla! I am getting Dh to get my old clothes down so I can see if I have anything that might fit. I need jeans with stretch!

I have the roll too when I am wearing the jeans I got from tesco. Think its cos they are 99% cotton and only 1% stretch, so I've got nowhere to tuck it!

6. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

:lol:

Layla, we're in exactly the same boat, I managed to do mine up for the first time yesterday! *L*

Sue