jeans???

rach

Reaction score
hi am looking for a nice cheap comfortable pair of maternity jeans im missing my jeans already and really dont want to go without jeans in my pregnancy can anyone help? xxxxxxxxx

Some larger ASDA stores do good maternity wear, also Dorthy Perkins have some nice comfortable jeans. I bought a pair of ebay also. What kind of style are you looking for?

At the grand total of 30 weeks, I have finally found a pair of jeans that are comfortable and look nice.

They are from next and £21.99. They do have a jersey panel, so you have to wear slightly longer tops, but they are super comfy and I have already been to a restaurant in them and sat in total comfort :shock: :shock: :D :D :D. And I wasn't in a rush to take them off when I got home!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D

I highly recommend them. I have tried loads of others and these are the best.

Also want to add that they have usable belt loops, fantastic front pockets that you can actually put something in, the jersey panel is nice and soft and doesn't have the adjustable elastic at the top that I find really uncomfortable and they also come in trendy colours like dirty denim.

I love them!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a shame I didn't find them 10 weeks ago! :cry:

I got a pair from H&M with a really comfy jersey panel. Only prob is they are quite long!

thanks everyone i been to asda today and as our store isnt a larger one apparently :shock: (didnt think you could get much bigger) they stopped doing maternity wear 2 years ago :( but we have a huge dorothy perkins and next has just come to cwmbran a while back so i will check them out thanks again am gonna go nuts if got to live in joggers :(
xxxxxxxxxxx

I personally found the dorothy perkins jeans very uncomfortable and they were almost twice as much as the next ones! I'll have to flog them on ebay now :cry:

Still haven't found a pair of jeans I actually like :roll:
I have a pair which are okie from Next, but they ain't fab. I want some that look like the ones I wore pre-pregancy - i.e, still fitted round my bum and thighs and then bootcut. All I find is baggy bummed ones, and surely my bum isn't that small that it can't fill it !! :shock:

Let me know if you find some!!

My H and M ones are great, I've lived in them!
They do different ones, mine have a blue panel, the first ones I bought had a black panel but I was pulling them up so much the stitching came loose!
I went back and swapped them for ones with belt loops so I pull them up by the loops now :)

I too found the Dorothy Perkins jeans a little uncomfortable.

They have a habbit of falling down and the band that goes over your bump to support it doesn't really do anything and is very annoying.
They are a good from a length point of view though. You can get them in short, regular or long and the waist band is adjustable.
I think I paid about £20 for mine xxx

I bought some from Gap Maternity in the States, but can't get on with them. I don't know if they're too small or too big, but I have to haul them up every couple of minutes as they always feel like they're sliding down my thighs... OH says they look great, but I think I might flog 'em on ebay and try again w. some of your suggestions!

Hi,

I found that Topshop vintage range did a great pair of maternity jeans although I wasnt big enough when I saw them about 4 weeks ago i am definitly going to go back there.

soon as long as i can convince other half they are a nessisity :lol:

Sarah x

well finally found a pair of jeans i like :D great universal catalogue £30
they are great boot bottomed fashion jeans they fit lovely and have an adjustable band around your bump woo hoo in my oils now i got jeans again xxxxxxxx

Hi,

I've been looking on the mamas and papas site, they have a sale on at the mo and they have some great maternity wear...

Just thought i'd let you all know... hope everything going well for you all... here's that link.. www.mamas&papas.co.uk

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

Btw great sales on baby clothes, toys, prams an well .... everything!!!

hi Rach

i got my boot cut maternity jeans off ebay. they are brand new from mothercare and they were a bargain price (including post and packaging) at £12.99

Just go into maternity wear on ebay.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back