Jealous of people who are 'more pregnant' lol

I was showing quite early - about 8 weeks - but it was not obviously a baby bump until about 13 weeks+ and I was dying for the point when people would know I was pregnant and not just chunky lol.

My bump is now huge! I love it! Bit worried how big I will be by November though!!! :/ lol

On the plus side, I weighed myself this morning and at 21 weeks I weigh 2kg less than an my booking in appointment! :D x

Haha tweety that is very true! I can't wait for baby to arrive but I am already feeling sad that I will no longer feel bubs moving in my belly in few months time lol! Women are mad! x

Last edited:
Its hurts, BUT is so worth it! It must be as I'm doing it all again. Its easy to say but don't waste time worrying about then birth as you never know how it will go until the day comes. My only advice as I'm sure everyone tells u...sleep now!,, u will sleep again but its never the same

I had bump envy at the start, now my bump is getting big, and I've had a couple of really uncomfy days, so I don't know if I want to get bigger! I think it is baby having a growth spurt, as I always feel uncomfortable and generally crap when that happens.

I'm so impatient just want baby here now! X

I have major bump envy. I am 15 weeks and keep looking down and can't believe there is a baby in there.

I am worried the baby is not growing because I have no bump.

Jen, you will wake up one morning and think omg where did that come from?! and then it will just keep getting bigger from then on :) x

I've found that on this forum you are always jealous ...

In ttc you are jealous of Tri 1
In Tri 1 you are jealous of Tri 2
In Tri 2 you are jealous of Tri 3
In Tri 3 you are jealous of baby and toddler
In baby and toddler you are jealous of ttc!

And so we start again :rotfl:

Tapatalking!

Love this. Haha. :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27