Jealous of people who are 'more pregnant' lol

MrsMeaney

Reaction score
This makes me sound a little bit nuts... ok, very nuts: but I find myself feeling really jealous when I see ladies with bumps! My size 10 trousers are a little tight but I have absolutely no outwardly signs of being pregnant at all (well, I am only 13 weeks!). I somehow feel 'less' pg than women sporting visible bumps and it makes me feel green with envy! Such weird behaviour!

Any other bump-less ladies going a bit crazy? :p

I was like this for ages to but people are starting to say about my bump now which is pretty exciting :) xx

I did have bump envy with my first ,but this time round it s fine bump wil come soon enough x

Same! I feel the same envy but I think to myself hopefully this way I'll be avoiding lugging excess weight round for as much of the time. Just a waiting game!

I used to have this too. But then I look now and think they ALL had the same thing cause everyone is at the stage without a bump lol. Now though, I think back at how lovely it was when ppl were starting to notice and looking to try find a bump! Lol

Now though, cause my bump is highly visible, people think I must be ready to give birth which is quite frustrating. From about 28/30 weeks everyone thought I must be right at the end! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have bump envy because although my belly is big, it looks more flabby that baby belly.

I have MAJOR bump envy!! I will be one of those ppl with the slogan t shirts all about the bump. Lol. I've waited what feels like forever for this so I cannot wait for it to be obvious to the world! X

I get ticker envy lol, jealous of people who are a few weeks ahead of me on here xxx

YES! ME! Total bump envy, I totally feel "less" pregnant and really want mine to arrive!! I'm only 14 weeks tho!

Hun i was like this.. and ur probs guna hate me commenting being almost 40wks lol! But im now moaning at ppl giving birth whos due AFTER me!!
Its horrible!!! and i have a feeling hes guna keep me waiting a good week longer or so :(

Ull get ur bump soon dw :)
And then ull think OUCH cos it gets mega uncomfortable!

Im currently laying here with my lil boys bum and foot under my rib!! xx

I did notice you earlier actually babyslog and thought wow you must be getting so excited and nervous now :) xx

Last edited:
ull only catch me moaning on here atm haha!
im excited tho and also slightly nervous of the unknown cos i have NO clue what labour is guna be like!! xx

I feel like this & I'm 27 weeks, I want to be nearly there just because I want to meet him!!!!! So impatient!!!!x

ull only catch me moaning on here atm haha!
im excited tho and also slightly nervous of the unknown cos i have NO clue what labour is guna be like!! xx

Nope can't help you there I have never given birth before either lol. It will all go great I am sure, not long till you meet your little boy :) xx

I've found that on this forum you are always jealous ...

In ttc you are jealous of Tri 1
In Tri 1 you are jealous of Tri 2
In Tri 2 you are jealous of Tri 3
In Tri 3 you are jealous of baby and toddler
In baby and toddler you are jealous of ttc!

And so we start again :rotfl:

Tapatalking!

Haha tweety you're spot on!!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Now im in tri 3 im not jealous of the baby and toddler group as I am looking forward to meeting my son for the first time as I can never have that moment twice. Im not jealous of labour threads just yet either. But I think I will be in a few weeks when im near 37 or 38 weeks xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back