Japanese Morning Banana Diet

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by Mummy2Adam, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Mummy2Adam

Mummy2Adam Well-Known Member

Anyone else tried this?
    I finished my cereal diet as you can only do it for two weeks and i have lost 5lb but still not enough :(
    I was searching for a diet online last night that i can do with least disruption to our routines and come across this diet so I'm going to give it a try, fingers crossed it works.

Day 1 - breakfast - room temperature green tea and 2 banana's

x x

2. Emmamb

Emmamb Well-Known Member

Never heard of it-y don't u try having cereal for breakfast then a low cal meal for lunch eg jacket pot and beans or a lean meat salad-there's not much more calories in the meal then a bowl of cereal anyway so you should continue losing weight x

3. knopk@

[email protected] Well-Known Member

There are low calorie recipes on bbcgoodfood,I am taking my ideas from there

4. Mummy2Adam

Mummy2Adam Well-Known Member

Im going to give this diet a try and if i dont see any results then i will try the cereal and a low calorie dinner again, i was doing this before and i wasn't losing, just maintaining x x

5. Smithy1980

Smithy1980 Well-Known Member

I'd never poo again if I ate that many bananas lol! ;)

Good luck hun you're doing fab x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

6. littlemiss83

littlemiss83 Well-Known Member

I lost over 5 stone & majority of it I used a cereal/soup diet. Which involved cereal for b/fast & soup for lunch & normal dinner, or cereal for b/fast & cereal for lunch. Work out your BMR which shows the rate at which your body burns cals (every one is diff) it will tell u how many cals u need to lose weight. I also lost using a 1000 cal a day diet. You do need to eat lots of fruit & veg with both them tho. I lost it all in 7 months never had a day over 1200 cals & only minimal exercise & i kept it off til I fell pg again. I only lost 1-2lbs a week though. If you lose any more a week you'll pile it back on when your diet ends.

Oh and good luck on the banana diet, does it just consist of eating bananas? I'll need to google it.

:)