January so far...

Chazabell

Reaction score
Well......

I promised myself i wouldn't get stressed, or deal with anyone elses drama's this year and my new philisophy is "It is what it is...." and its working :dance:

I have a new baby too, a little chinese dwarf hamster called.....Ji Sung Park (after a united player.....my OH named him) ha ha, he's soooo tiny and so god damn cute - i love him :)

I have my review tomorrow with my manager and i'm expecting him to give me a load of sh**e and no pay increase and want me to move to another store as a 'project' and give me a pay incrase that way, but travel would eat away at the pay increase bla bla....so im hunting for job that is not in sales, no targets etc. There is more to life than getting moand at by some....nob! I have also found out that he is in trouble with HR for things he has said do i have HR calling me tomorrow to discuss what he said to me about my appt :dance:

I am due AF to start spotting tomorrow, and full flow Wed/Thu so then i can book my HyCosy. And im feeling very positive about things :)

:dust: to you all xxxx

Great positive attitude!

Good luck with work and ttc xx

Great attitude hun! How cute, I really want to get a new pet but we've got enough (or so DH says...). Hopefully you can get your Hycosy booked in soon, got mine on Wednesday. Eeeek!

x x

Attitude is half the battle hun!

You def sound like you're winning the "positive mental attitude" part of it all.

:dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Good on yer!

I want a rat but we are overrun as it is with pets so i have to wait for my rabbits to die lol x

Nice one Chaz :)

Accepting your situation doesn't equal giving up ;)

I hope your boss get his arse whooped too!

Well ladies......

I feel better about things after my review. My manager did try again to find out whats going on, so i just said im fine, its just a female inconvenience and he soon shut up!

He also said i am 'flagship' store manager material :) quite chuffed at that so just need to knuckle down. Now i know noone has it in for me it will be much easier.

Onwards and upwards :) xxx

Glad today went well.
How are you enjoying your new hamster? We have 2 robot ski dwarf hamster and they are the cutest little things ever, just a pain to try and hold. We had two before that died and one of ours was called Modric after OH naming him after a football player ;)

I' waiting for the witch to turn up later this week so I can get my Hycosy booked too x

For the 1st time in 2 years im happy for the witch to turn up, and on time i might add. Took my 1st lot of bleed reducing tablets last night.

Called to book my HyCosy and woman on desk didnt know how to do it so waiting for a call back from a nurse :)

Im feeling really positive, and im really proud that i feel this way :) xxxx

Positivity is the way forward I reckon Chaz. So pleased your feeling like that, I am too, I have decided my life can't be put on hold indefinitely. Hope the AF drugs work for you. Did you get your Hyscosy booked? Xxx

My HyCosy is booked, i dealt with the lovely nurse the receptionist said was on holiday :eh: she's booked me into her clinic with a Mr. Harris so i think im in good hands :) Wed 18th @ 11.30am. She offered me a early appt then said that he'd want to do mine at the end, so im not sure what thats supposed to mean??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back