January Mums???????

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Pinkness, May 23, 2005.

1. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Hey guys...just over eight weeks gone and my symptoms, mild to begin with, seem to be resolving. I am no longer so tired, and definitely not so nauseous as I was.
    I had a scare with an animal bite and the ensuing five rabies shots ( I still have one to get) and my doctor is trying to arrange an early scan for me. Trouble is, the scan probably won't end up being done for four weeks anyway, given the backlog in this part of the country.

My question is...am I still pregnant? I haven't had a bleed, but I've heard that it can happen that way. All I want is to see my little baby's heart beating to show me she's okay. ( I think it's a girl).

Anyone else feel the same as me?

Sue

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

My sickness faded at 9 weeks, but came back this morning!! Probably what will happen to you too so there may be more to come!!

3. jo jo

jo jo Well-Known Member

Hi Tiny sue

I have just come back from 2 weeks in the Dominicn republic. Before i went i had all my symptoms stomach cramps, trapped wind and tiredness and going to the loo all the time but when i got there they all just seemed to stop and i was so worried that something may have happened, i did get ill while i was there possibly food poisoning as very bad sickness (which i thought was morning sickness) and diarea (sorry dont know how to spell that) we called the doctor out and she listened to the babys heatbeat and said everything was ok with the baby and put me on a drip and since then ive had no more sickness so hopefully i still might escape the morning sickness.

Dont be worried if your symptoms just stop, everything is fine they may come back in a few days. Feel glad for the break.

xx

4. Tiny Sue

You guys were right...the fatigue and nausea came back with a vengeance this weekend! i can barely keep my eyes open as I type this!

My doctor is trying to get an appointment for an early scan for me because of the scare with the bat bite and the rabies shots (last one on Wednesday thank God!).

I really want to see my little bub and hear the heart beating. My husband can't wait either...

Fingers crossed!

Sue

5. Tiny Sue

All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well!!!!!!!

*dances through the room waving madly and singing at the top of her voice*

We saw our baby...an inch log crown to rump and a very strong heartbeat!

*happy Sue*

6. lil miss naughty

lil miss naughty New Member

im due on or around the 16th jan, i cant wait

7. Tiny Sue

Woohoo! Last Rabies shot done and dusted...*resists temptation to hang upside down and bite people's throats*

Saw the nurse today and she took my BP because I'd been dizzy...but all is well...

Thank God for that!

Sue

8. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

hi im Katrina im 18 going on 19 in october. i am
    13 weeks pregant and due January 14th. I would
    love to chat with others at my stage.

9. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Hi Katrina

Welcome to the boards!

You've come to the right place for support.

Things got a lot more bareable for me when I found this site! I was a nervous wreck before then!

10. Sassy

Sassy Active Member

Can I join you ladies ?!? I'm 11 weeks pregnant due 31st January!! I have a son already who's 13 months old :)

11. trevinosbaby

trevinosbaby Well-Known Member

Well ladies, I had my first scan yesterday...and I'm no longer a Janaury Mom...I'm February. The 1st to be exact. ^_^