January Mums???????

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Pinkness, May 23, 2005.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi Jody

I am 6/7 weeks too, do you have a date for your scan yet?

2. jody23

jody23 Member

Hi Kim Thanks for your reply, no i havn't got a date yet. Have you had a scan yet or got a date for one how you feeling about it is this your first child ? :D

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi

Yes this is mine and my partners first (he has 3 from a previous relationship) I was going to have an early scan because I had some spotting yesterday, but I feel a lot better now and want to wait for the 12 month one. I guess I'm just scared it will be bad news.

I haven't got a date for the scan yet, it seems to really be dragging. I feel like it's months since I found out I was PG, but it's only 3 weeks!!

4. scared 19

scared 19 Well-Known Member

Hi, This is my first time on here! it's also my first pregnancy, i'm 19 and only just found out that i'm pregnant. i am absolutly terrified tho cuz i was carrying 4 months ago and miscarried at 8-9 weeks :cry: as i'm only like 6 weeks now i am really scared but all going well so far and i'm due on 31st jan! if you find the time to reply that would be gr8 if not enjoy your pregnancy and i hope everything goes well for you! :D :wink:

5. scared 19

Hi it's my first too and i'm also from england, i am really scared tho as i miscarried 4 months ago at 8-9 weeks :cry: i dont want to wish my pregnancy away but i so want these first 12 weeks to go quick the risk of miscarrige drops then! it feels like forever away tho i'm only 5-6 week :? everything is ok so far tho i just hope it stays that way how are you coping?? i feel like rubbish most days i just hope that is the baby settling in! :D it would be gr8 to chat :D

L

6. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

Hi

I cant blame you for being scared but try to remain positive. I have been lucky not to have lost a baby. I am expecting my third in January, so we are about the same.

My friend has had quite suffered from a miscarriage in the first 6 - 8 weeks but i am happy to report that she is expecting her baby in November and everything is going okay.

I will keep everything crossed for you. Try to keep in touch.

xx

7. sharonv

sharonv New Member

:D

Hi, just joined this site and I am due on 25th January, 5th baby :shock: .

Sharon.

8. Tara & Liam

Hi

All I can say to you is WOW and congratulations. I thought that I was braving having my third. How old are your other four?

xx

9. sharonvardy

sharonvardy Active Member

My other kids are
    16 boy
    11 girl
    6 girl
    4 girl

10. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Hey guys...

Well as you can see, scared19, I'm due the same day as you hun. I'm 32 and this is my first pregnancy. I have a sister who is your age. Congratulations and the best of luck.

*waves at jojo*
    Hey hun, I've only had a couple of twinges with the back and it's not sore. I seem to be lucky with the m/s too, only had a couple of dry retches so far, and nothing that couldn't be solved with a peppermint. Maybe I'm lucky...

I've only been married for 7 months, and as all you married ladies out there know it takes about that to settle into a marriage! And now I'm on the moody old rollercoaster...will we be okay, will our relationship stand this test, will the baby be okay, what plans can i make for definite? I've been very moody and worried the last couple of days and even though it's normal I'd say I'm driving the DH mad!

I asked a colleague who has five kids today if it was normal to be this down and in bad form even though you've just had the loveliest news. She said yes...and that it happened with her every time! I said a little prayer at that point! I get fairly severe moods with PMS too, but not usually this "down".

Anyone out there feel the same?

Sue

11. jo jo

jo jo Well-Known Member

Hello Sue

Know exactly how you feel. ive still been quire lucky too with the m/s except for last night, went for a meal for my boyfriends birthday with his family and i felt awful because as we walked in i walked past a man with a cigarette and breathed a load of his smoke in which was horrid, i didnt feel as though i was going to throw up but just nauseus all night...
    Ive not been feeling down as such but more snappy and i have quite a short fuse. im sure my b/f will get over it though..

Hope your ok

xxxxx

12. sharonvardy

sharonvardy Active Member

Hi I'm due on Jan 25th, 5th baby....think I've told you already but I'm so excited I want to keep typing it!!!! :D :D :D

I've only just figured out the ticker thing too, you have to copy it to your signature on your profile. (thats the bit I got stuck on but my son did it for me)
    Good luck to everyone.
    Sharon..

13. scared 19

Thats great to no that someone is in the same position as me have you been having a few tummy cramps and back ache too?? i am scared but just keep trying to put it to the back of my head i just cant wait, the cramps that i have been having i didnt have last time so that is comforting me a bit it is nothing like it was last time, i feel so uncomtable and i can certainly feel things moving around yesterday night i just felt cramped if that makes any sense i felt like someone was sitting on my rib cage! pls tell me that is normal.... Nice talking to you pls keep in touch

L :D

14. scared 19

i have tryed but it has just come up with wierd words?? pls help :?

L :D

15. Tara & Liam

Hi hon

I keep getting pains below my breasts and they really hurt at times, especially when i walk to work. i dont know what this pain is but i am at the doctors tomorrow so i will ask.

keep in touch

xx

16. bobtheunfortunateone

bobtheunfortunateone Well-Known Member

I'm due on the third of January with my first, I'm so excited, I have my first visit to the midwife om Monday (Not had date confirmed but have been try for a baby and there have been plenty of sites that work it out)

When do we get our first scan? and is anyone showing! My doctor said it should be around the 12th week before I get a scan, but other mothers said it was around 16/18 weeks!

I have a belly and my breast ache sometimes at night and I am soo sleepy, never been so sleepy! feel sick most of the time but not had morning sickness, so very lucky!
    as anyone else got a belly yet (mine is quite noticable in tight tops)

so long as its the one :shock:

hope you will reply, would love to hear other comments

17. Tara & Liam

Hi

congratulations.

Dont you think that this is a fantastic website!!

I am due in January i think round about the 24 janu. As i have to have a c Section? it will be two weeks early so should be about the 10 January.

this is my third and i have two boys already. It is also going to be my last.

had horrible pregnancies the first two time, sickness all day and every day for nine months, plus with the second one, heartburn and high blood pressure. plus i put on a huge amount of weight. This time i have had hardly any sickness and i havent put a pound on yet. i really hope that i have a good pregnancy this time.

i wish you all the luck in the world and keep updating us with any news.

with regard to the scan i think it depends where you live. i used to live in London and i had a scan at 20 weeks and that was it. but i now live in Eastbourne and i think the scan is at 13 weeks and then 20 - 22 weeks.

xx

18. Tiny Sue

Hey guys, just touching base.

Been sick last two days with the flu. I was due to walk the mini marathon in Dublin tomorrow but feel quite crook, so I don't think I will. I was confused by a thermometer reading earlier that said I was 34.8 (really abotu 2 degrees below normal) and wasn't sure if that was any harm. We went to the doctor on a Sunday - had to find out what doc on duty etc, and all he did was take my temperature and tell me that my thermometer was faulty, I was normal. If I was really 2 degrees below normal, he said, I'd be barely able to walk and ready to slip into a coma! *L* did I feel stupid. I'm sure he had me written off as a complete neurotic and I had to pay 45 squids to get my temperature taken!

Sheesh

I hate silly worries...

Sue

19. Tiny Sue

That little chickie in my ticker is moving wayyy too slow...I wanna feel preggies! *tries to nudge it along a wee bit* :lol:

20. trevinosbaby

trevinosbaby Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'm 19 and pregnant with my first. (just found out yesterday but we were pretty sure...even with the negatives...cause I'm showing a bit :) ). We figure I'm about 9 weeks (might change at scan) but according to my caculcations .....I'll be due Jan 5. I was experiencing alot of the cramps until recently. I'm abit worried as well. Now I just mainly have my lower back ache and my hips will hurt. I also get heartburn from everything I eat and naseau with or without food.

~~Kris~~