January Mums???????

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Pinkness, May 23, 2005.

1. Pinkness

Pinkness Member

Hi Guys,

I just discovered I'm pregnant - due January 26th by my calculations. This is my second pregnancy but it feels like I don't remember anything about the first (probably because it was unplanned and I was in shock for about the first 3 months!). Is there anyone else out there due around the same time?

X

2. lows_wales

lows_wales New Member

Haia,

I think I am due the first weeks of January, going to see the midwife tomorrow so will have a clearer idea of my dates. This will be my first baby not sure what to expect and when but taking each day as it comes.
    Lowri xx

3. kazzybaby

kazzybaby Member

:D Hi i gonna be a Jan mum too, the 19th, this is my second pregnancy, as i have a little girl age 3, so im hopeing all will go well.

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi

I am nearly 6 weeks pregnant with my first, at the moment due 18 January but may change after scan. Nice to chat to people at the same stage.

5. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm due 15th Jan with my second baby, looking forward to it.

Keep in touch

Yvonne

6. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

hiya!

im due on the 14th of Jan, i cant wait :D

7. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

My baby is due on the 15th and my daughters second birthday is the 16th!!! :roll: :roll:
    Not so good, so i hope i'm a bit early or a few days late so that i dont miss her birthday.

Take care, and let me know if anything interesting happens

Yvonne

:D

8. Duds

Duds Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm due Jan 13th with my first - there seems to be quite alot of us due around the same time! Must have been something in the air!
    x

9. JacqWish

JacqWish Well-Known Member

Hi, I am due on January 18, I had to have a scan yesterday because of suspected complications and everything looked good!

Jacq x

10. Pinkness

Pinkness Member

It's great to know there are so many of us due around the same time. I am just feeling very anxious this time round that all goes well- keep convincing myself that most women experience a miscarriage at some point and as my first pregnancy was unplanned but text book, I have an irrational fear that this one which was very planned and most wanted will go wrong. Does anyone else feel this way? Have you told many people yet

Fingers crossed for us all for a a happy and uncomplicated nine months.

X

11. jo jo

jo jo Well-Known Member

Hi

i have just found out i am 4 weeks pregnant and should be due around the end of january. I am the same and very worried about miscarraige. Althiugh i have been told stomach cramps are normal everytime i get them i feel like going to the hospital to check everything is ok. iths is my first pregnancy andme and my partner are very excited

12. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

:lol:
    Hi

I am due around the 17 January, but of course this might change after the scan. This is my 3rd and I really cant remember much re appointments and scan dates with my first 2. Must be going mad.

x

13. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Hey guys...I'm Sue from Ireland...

Jojo, I just read your post and I think we're in the same boat. I'm about 4 weeks according to the official count but I know I'm only about two weeks along if I time when we made love! :oops:

Anyway, this is my first pregnancy too and I've been feeling little cramps and weird feelings akin to a whisper of my period feelings, which I get quite severely. I think it's normal, though for the first couple of days I kept going to the bathroom to check and my husband wondered where all the TP was gone!

We're very excited too, only 7 months married and after just 2 months TTC I am pregnant!

hello to all my Preggie buddies! Oh - and where do we get those little cute timetable thingies at the ends of our messages? *L*

Sue

14. Tiny Sue

Ohhh yeah...actually figured out the ticker thing*L*

15. jo jo

jo jo Well-Known Member

Hi Sue

How did you get that ticker n your ignature. i have made one on snugglepie and ticker factory but i just cant get it on my signature..

16. Tiny Sue

Hey Jojo, there's a link posted in the introduction section of this website, where you go to the ticker factory and then when you have generated your ticker you copy the code in the box that says BBcode, NOT HTML! you probably used the wrong code!

How you doing there? Been really tired and had my first mild morning sickness today...

Sue

17. becciv1

becciv1 New Member

hi im due on the 2nd jan with 3rd baby have 2 girls one 5 in june other was 2 in feb this is the worst pregnancy of the lot IM NOT DOING IT EVERY AGAIN LOL had a few problems but hopefully ok now having scan on 16th june but i cant cope with this feeling sick stuff will let u know how geet on beccixxxx ps how do i get one of those charts?????

18. jo jo

jo jo Well-Known Member

Hi Sue

Im ok, no morning sickness yet (thank god). My stomach cramps are less frequent now which is really good because i think that means that the baby has implanted but are you getting lower back pain, i am and its so uncomfortable

xx

19. Tiny Sue

Actually Jojo I got a little crampy feeling in my lower back today that felt so like a period I asked my husband to stop the car so that I could check! I'm amazed at my capacity to panic about silly things! I got all annoyed and fed up the other day because a phone credit machine wouldn't take a fiver that was a little creased*L* Not like me at all, I'm a placid type of person.

Becci, go to ticker factory, there's a link to the website in the introduction part of this page. Then generate your ticker and copy the BBcode from the box at the end to your signature box in your profile...there are clearer instructions in the introduce yourself part of the website.

Hope all going well hun...sorry you are feeling sick.

Jojo - we are only 2 days apart with our due dates! :wink:

Sue

20. jody23

jody23 Member

Hi how are you? I am around 6-7 weeks pregnant but wont know fully till i go for my first scan. I'm from England. This is my first child and would like to chat to others mothers to be. :D