***January 2022 Mommies***

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by WaterLilly, Aug 1, 2021.

1. WaterLilly

WaterLilly Well-Known Member

With it now being August and most if not all of us being in the second trimester, I decided to start a thread here! Yay Ladies! We're getting there!

How is everyone feeling? Any upcoming appointments? And new milestones you reached during the pregnancy! Let's hear it

2. MoominGirl

MoominGirl Well-Known Member

Hello! Still doing ok here. Will be 17 weeks tomorrow. I think I've felt a little bit of movement but not totally sure. Was really quite late with my first so I think I've been talking myself out of it. Have 20 weeks scan in a few weeks and will probably find out the sex this time.

WaterLilly likes this.
  3. WaterLilly

I had really bad back pain that is coming and going. Went to my family doctor today thinking it could be kidney stones (only get them when pregnant). She managed to get me in for an ultrasound, urine and blood test all within the hour. I swear she has super powers at times, lol.

Hoping to get the results for that tomorrow, though not sure what else you can do about it. Can't blast them to make them smaller or drink beer to flush them out! Just eat Tylenol like candy and flush it out I suppose. But really hoping if it is kidney stones, they pass soon. If it's not kidney stones, we'll need to figure out what it is since the pain can be so intense at times. Yay me :/

4. MoominGirl

MoominGirl Well-Known Member

Hope you're feeling better.

We had our 20 week scan today. All looking good and it's another boy! Exciting times.

WaterLilly and Kholl like this.
  5. Kholl

Kholl Well-Known Member

Omg @MoominGirl i missed this! Congratulations girl!!!

WaterLilly likes this.
  6. WaterLilly

Yay! Boys are always fun! I have one myself and he always keeps us on our toes. And halfway there! :)

7. WaterLilly

Hey Ladies! How are we all feeling? Besides the leg cramps I get during the nights and some stretching pain, I have been doing well. Probably my easiest pregnancy so far! :)

Just wanted to check in since this forum seems to be a lot more quieter than usual.