*** January 2017 Mummies ***

cornishfairy

Reaction score
Hello! Thought I'd start a thread, don't know if there are any other January babies in here yet as I'm due 1st Jan (I think!!) and only got my :bfp: a couple of days ago but I'm excited to meet more of you!

(PS. Being a Brummie by birth it took everything within my power to type Mummies and not Mommies!!! :lol: )

:dust: Congratulations to you all! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months! :dust:

Due dates:

1st

Cornishfairy - NOW A DECEMBER BABY!
moominface
Newtothis16

2nd

Bellef - NOW A DECEMBER BABY!
Kaym81
Misswinky36
annijakr

3rd

ClaireDoll :angel2:
Newtothis16

4th

RainbowDash

5th

6th

Blueflower

7th

8th

Paige23

9th

Alibabe
FBTTN8079

10th

Sprout
J9nine
Robbda

11th

Emerald Rose

12th

13th

14th

Soph277
IratxeMartinez
Selina13 :angel2:

15th

16th

17th

Dswansea

18th

19th

20th

Lucy360
Stormiedawn597
Fiona45
Lascott
Squirreljen

21st

22nd

PeanutButter :angel2:
princessp
BlondeP
Laura1992

23rd

CLF88
Saintkels

24th

25th

Rhiandell

26th

Jayne1979

27th

AnnaEr

28th

29th

30th

31st

Clairem87
Holdingthumbs
Katek
April4415

Last edited:
I've been waiting for somebody to start one of these threads!!

I got my BFP two weeks ago and according to Google am due on 2nd January. It's still not sunk in!

Wow January 2017!! Congratulations mummies to be xx

I'm due 31st December (I think) but as its my first I have a feeling I will be a January Mammy! Congrats ladies :) Xxx

Hi girls, I got my BFP yesterday and my EDD is 10th Jan. First pregnancy after 9 cycles and I'm so scared!! FX for everyone here, look forward to getting to know you over the next 8 months!! x

I'm due the 10th (according to the app!) :)

I've had to make myself a ticker with Dec 31st on as it didn't have the option to choose 2017! Off to the Dr in a bit. Not sure what will happen with regards to midwife as I'm moving house in 2 weeks and will need to register with a new GP so don't think there's any point registering with the midwives here if I have to change over probably before my booking appointment. Need to check with my gp though that I've done the right thing by completely stopping the antidepressants I was on. They weren't strong ones so I thought they'd do more harm taking them whilst pregnant than going cold turkey. It says I'm not meant to take them if pregnant or ttc so hope they haven't caused any problems.

Ooh hello fellow 10th ladies! I wonder how close our babies will actually be born?!

Hey all Im tentatively dipping my toes into Tri1 :). Due the 9th all going well. Fingers crossed to a happy and healthy 9 months for everyone. Hows everyone feeling? Im having lots of nausea which started 5 days before AF was even due! I knew I was pg before even doing the test. Has me slightly worried as have had hyperemesis before and didnt have a hint of sickness until 6 weeks on DD. Also sore boobs and tiredness and its all worth it

I don't really feel pregnant although peeing lots and boobs are getting sorer by the day. Little bouts of nausea here and there but not much really. I don't really feel like i can believe it yet! x

Last edited:
I had an achey right hip, a few cramps until yesterday, I want to sleep ALL the time and I have to go to loo every 15 -20 mins I also have a thing developing for thai food and chocolate milkshake?
I can't believe this is real... erm I've tested every day to check :poas:

My BF didn't want to get excited til I'd been and seen the doctor for "A proper test"... the doctor was like na im good First Response tests are good enough :lol:

Funny, I called my dr to tell them I'm pregnant and they said you'll need to come in to take a test, first appointment 16th May!

I did another FRER this morning and the line is much much darker than when I last tested on Saturday (I was on hols over the weekend and didn't take any tests with me which was a killer!) Anyway, glad that this morning's test was still positive and darker. Tempted to buy a CB digi one now but the £9 price tag always stops me in my tracks. I know I am pregnant so am I just wasting money on it!!

Does anyone plan to go for an early reassurance scan? My local place does them for £45 and I am very tempted to book one in for 8 weeks. x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back