***January 2017 mummies!*** 3rd Trimester

Blueflower

Reaction score
Hi! Here is our new thread for Trimester 3! 27 weeks till birth!
We have several pairs of twins due in January which are probably more likely to come in December!

I will add all the ladies as we join, & put the genders on too this time! So far we have:
Blueflower: 6th (twins so probably December!) :blue::blue:
Sprout: 6th :blue:
Robbda: 8th :yellow:
FBTTN8079: 9th (twins so probably December!) :yellow::yellow:
PrincessP: 17th :yellow:
Laura1992: 20th (twins so probably earlier!) :pink::pink:
Papermoon: 24th :blue:
Rhiandell: 25th :yellow: :yellow:
MillieLaura: 26th :pink:
BlondeP :27th :blue:
KateK: 29th :pink:
Holdingthumbs: 1st Feb! :yellow:

Last edited:
Woohoo! Hello! Can't believe we're here already, feels like no time since I tentatively posted in the tri 1 thread.

Last edited:
Hi girls 27 weeks today for me ! Can't believe it's tri3 ! X

AHHHHH 13 weeks!!! 13 WEEKS!!! I don't feel ready! I want my bump to myself for always LOL

Someone said to me yesterday "I reckon another 6 weeks for you" errr no lol these twinnies are staying nice and tight for another 9-10 weeks please ha ha. X

Someone said to me yesterday "I reckon another 6 weeks for you" errr no lol these twinnies are staying nice and tight for another 9-10 weeks please ha ha. X

6 weeks! Did they know you have twins?!! We are probably the size of 7 ½ months rather than 6 though! At my last midwife appointment 2 weeks ago she said I was measuring 33 weeks for a singleton!

I must do some serious shopping now! What sort of bedding are people getting? Are you going to use those little sleeping bags the babies wear?

I know ! She does know yes lol wally ! A consultant at work thought I was at least 30 ish weeks and that was a week or so ago! Really feel like bump has had a growth spurt this week ! I bet your bump is all lovely Blueflower x

A few friends have told me that the growbag sleep bag things aren't really for newborn so I think I'm going to just do vest, babygrow, then either swaddle if they take to it? Or cover with cellular blanket ? It's so hard to know ! I'm so confused lol they will be in their little Moses baskets first off. What are you thinking?

Are there special sheets and blankets for Moses baskets?

I've got fitted sheets for the Moses baskets & then I've read to buy cellular blankets in ? But I'm still not 100% sure x

I know I'm not third tri yet but when you next get around to it, please can you add me to the list for 20th Jan team pink? Thank you!

Last edited:
I know I'm not third tri yet but when you next get around to it, please can you add me to the list for 20th Jan team pink? Thank you!

Ok double pink added!
If everyone lets me know when they join Tri 3 I can add them on!

Dipping my toes. Not in for two weeks but can you pop Jan 27th Boy up for me please xxx

Thought I should add this on here as most have moved over to thirs trimester by now. I have another week to go. 17th January team yellow

Thanks Given: 9

I'm Currently Feeling:
Tired.gif

Today, 12:52 PM #980
My boss (who is not known to be tactful!) has just bumped in to me in the corridor and said ' waw I can't believe how big you are so soon' . I know it's silly but she really upset me. I know I'm big and I've tried to dismiss people's comments but I am getting so embarrassed by them now. I just don't' know what to say when people comment. Even my midwife said to me at my last appointment, 'oh you are looking quite mumsy!'

I feel especially embarrassed telling people that they think my baby may be on the smaller side. I literally feel like crying! :sad:

Hey

Anyone having these?

Typically I've been offered the flu one every year but stopped after ending up with bad cases of flu after having the Jab 3 years in a row and then never having it again after stopping (and I mean bonefide genuine flu 3 weeks of illness, hospital visits due uncontrollable dangerous temperature, feeling rough)

I dunno what to do, all the blurb says better for baby but anyone heard anything negative about having them? (I also have allergies to all antibiotics (both negative and positive kinds) just to up the anti)

I've made an appointment to get it done but now I'm worrying about getting sick off the back of the vaccinations this late in the game and the effect that could have on bean as well as the effect on bean by not having them

Hey hon, I've refused the flu jab for the last few years as it's always made me feel pants about a week after & I do end up with a cold ! Nothing a serious as what you've had, sounds horrid!

I had mine last week as knew that it's about the babies & worried in case something did happen & I hadn't had it & knew that it's not about me this time but I have a big fat cold this week & feel super grotty but I know it'll pass.

I'd discuss with your midwife/consultant Hun just because of the reactions you've had in the past. X

Hey

Anyone having these?

Typically I've been offered the flu one every year but stopped after ending up with bad cases of flu after having the Jab 3 years in a row and then never having it again after stopping (and I mean bonefide genuine flu 3 weeks of illness, hospital visits due uncontrollable dangerous temperature, feeling rough)

I dunno what to do, all the blurb says better for baby but anyone heard anything negative about having them? (I also have allergies to all antibiotics (both negative and positive kinds) just to up the anti)

I've made an appointment to get it done but now I'm worrying about getting sick off the back of the vaccinations this late in the game and the effect that could have on bean as well as the effect on bean by not having them

Tri hopping a bit here. Definitely think you should have a good conversation with your midwife about this. The risk to the baby might be bigger WITH the flu shot for you if you get such bad effects.

Two weeks today and I'll be officially joining you all! I hope the last tri goes as fast as my 2nd has <3 <3 <3

28 weeks today and had our 28 week scan both babies doing well, both still head down, twin 1 placenta has moved from the cervix & both weighing 2lb 10oz :)

28 weeks today and had our 28 week scan both babies doing well, both still head down, twin 1 placenta has moved from the cervix & both weighing 2lb 10oz :)

Aww that's lovely news and those are amazing weights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back