Janice Dickinson on I'm a Celebrity

LucyBee

Reaction score
I am actually lost for words! :shock:

She's seriously nuts.

Someone should put her in a room with Heather Mills and Kerry Katona. Now THAT would make good telly! :lol:

I'm wondering what her face is going to look like if she stays till the end with no botox injections.

Oh, I cant believe I am missing that I luuurrrve Janice Dickinson I think she is soooooo funny!

JD is a complete and utter froot loop! I think the others will want to be eaten by crocodiles within a week :lol:

as for no botox... :shock:

Ant and Decs little "sketch" impression of her and that other women, knocking on that blocks door (sorry was playing poker at the time so wasn't really paying attention to who it was) was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing.

xSuzx

Oh poo I missed it! :wall:

Haven't a clue who Janice Dickinson is though! :oops:

She said she was a supermodel...think she might be on americas top model. I think she thinks she's much more of a celeb than she is mind :lol:

And HOW funny was she when she wouldn't do that challenge and then cried??? I was on my neck :rotfl: :rotfl: Silly bint. Gotta feel sorry for the bloke in that camp and the hollyoak girl. :roll: Bet they didn't realise they were signing up for that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jools221181 said:
Oh poo I missed it! :wall:

Haven't a clue who Janice Dickinson is though! :oops:

She was a supermodel back in the 70's - a very successful one, plus she was a judge on America's Next Top model for the first few series'

shes great for entertainment value, really funny!
but imagine if u had to live with her, i think i'd strangle her!
as the worlds first supermodel she's obviously used to being
told how wonderfully amazing she is every minute and always being centre of attention..and it shows!!

very funny though she reminds me of joan rivers!

She's funny to watch she's gonna be hilarous (sp) to watch tomorrow when she has to do another trial :lol:

LucyBee said:
I am actually lost for words! :shock:

She's seriously nuts.

Someone should put her in a room with Heather Mills and Kerry Katona. Now THAT would make good telly! :lol:

shes one ugly troll isn't she :rotfl:

the eyes make me laugh. some of these surgeons should be locked up :lol:

fran_23 said:
shes great for entertainment value, really funny!
but imagine if u had to live with her, i think i'd strangle her!
as the worlds first supermodel she's obviously used to being
told how wonderfully amazing she is every minute and always being centre of attention..and it shows!!

very funny though she reminds me of joan rivers!

Exactly what I thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back