Jane Trider Matrix Travel System

mrs_bump

Reaction score
Hi
Was just wondering if any one has one of these and what they think of it? It has a baby carrier that can be used as a car seat as well as laying flat for longer trips so I thought it was a really good idea but wanted some reviews from people who had actually used it?
Thanks for your help xx

Hey,
Ive got a Jane Solo reverse matrix. It has the carrycot which is the car seat. It was very useful when he was small. But we tended to use our other car seat as it was lighter and less clumpy. None-the-less i do love the pram. Also i like the fact that the actual sit up pram bit (when you come to use it) Can either face you and then you can turn it around and face them forward when they get older (not sure if the pram you mentioned does this). But the basket underneath is tiny!!!xxxxx

Last edited:
I have the jane matrix pro with cup carseat, I dont like my pram as its too big and bulky, and we only used the car seat till LO could roll over as we used it in the lay flat position after that we went and got a maxi cosi pebble.

hi

we very nearly bought this one as we were really impressed with the ease of use and it was very sturdy. also we live in germnay and thought when we drove back to the UK the lay flat car seat would be really good BUT when we thought about it we realised that neither of us would be able to fit in the back with the carry cot car seat and keep an eye on him becuase of the way you have to strap the car seat in. also i have to admit that now we have bought our travel system (obaby condor and cybex car seat) we have found that this also gave us what the jane had to offer but is much lighter to lift and less bulky etc.

I originally brought off eBay a Jane matrix slalom pro and it seemed nice. But mum bought me a new one as a surprise so sold the Jane but it seemed good quality x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back