jane powertrak 360 matrix

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hi

Anyone got information about this pram. The Matrix system is supposed to be good as the car seat lies flat, which is supposed to be better for the baby.

xx

No idea about the matrix, but I have also heard that they baby lying flat for the most of the time is better than being bent in a normal car seat for too long.

x

Hi Sami

How are you. i havent sent a message to you for ages. I hope that you and fluff are doing well. I think that we shared a due date, but after my 12 week scan my due date was changed much to my dismay.

Anyway take care

xx

yeah mate I'm good thank you.

Little fluff is doing fantastic now - it was my silly body trying to fight it off but oh no - little fluff held up to it and is still here in my tummy! Can feel the tiny flutters and kicks everyday now which is so cool.

Have got SPD now and trying to find a way to finance moving out of in-laws (me and OH get new house Thursday 18th!!!!! :D) as well as me being off work - not easy lol. But I can't complain - I'm happy.

What about you? how's your little one? Have you heart the heart beating yet? xxxx

hi Sami and Fluff

We are both fine. I was his / her heartbeat on the 12 week scan but i have got my 16 midwife check next Wednesday so hopefully i will hear that magical sound then.

Good luck with the moving. We were lucky as we lived in a flat in East London and we did a council swap to Eastbourne and we now have a house, even though it will be technically too small once the baby arrives (not too bad if we have a boy, but we will need to move if we have a girl eventually). Nothing like getting your place, no matter how nice the people you are living with are.

Are you going into the chat room at all. I seem to be having difficulty at work, i must connect my home computer up to an internet site.

take care and look forward to hearing from you

xx

I cant often keep up in the chat room lol.

I sortof do get o with my in-laws, but after 7 months it's starting to strain. They are a bit 'snobby' and this drives me up the wall. I'm not a snobby person at all and dont care if baked beans come from waitrose, tesco or bloody Aldi. Whereas they do. MIL is a bit funny with me too but I can't say nothing as it's not my house. Ah well, they are giving us a roof rent free at the mo so I shoulnd't complain.

I'm not havign a 16 week m/w check up :? Had one at 13 weeks and not seeing him till after my scan at 21 weeks - this seems wierd to me. - 8 weeks without seeing him?

Hi Sami and Fluff

Doesnt it say on your maternity notes somewhere the times that you are supposed to see your midwife. i am sure that i read it on there somewhere. It is even more times if this is your first.

xx

Well this is my third pregnancy but first baby past 6 weeks - i had two m/c's.

I don't know mate - I just do as I'm told! :roll: :lol:

Hi Sami

That must have been horrendous for you. I know that i am lucky i have been pregnant 3 times and I have 2 healthy boys so far and this one seems okay so far. I think it's easy to take it for granted that you will just fall pregnant and have a baby and live happily ever after. I watched a documentry about getting pregnant and then having a healthy baby and the Dr said that it is one of the hardest things in the world to do. My sister in law lost her first then had Harry and then lost another baby around January this year. Both times the baby stopped developing at around 6 weeks. I do feel priviledged with my lot.

Your midwife must know what they are doing, but if you feel anxious just phone them. the community midwives at my hospital are brilliant.

xx

My midwife is really nice and I'm sure he knows what he is doing. I had my first appt early and the sam with the second which is probably why this one is not till 21weeks (my next scan). He said if I need to see him before then just ring him.

Apparently only 1 in 8 babies make it past 8 weeks gestation. Watched a documentary with that amazing Doctor bloke with the funny hair and tash.

Hi Sami

Yes thats the same bloke that i have watched. He is a brilliant doctor. 1 in 8 thats awful odds really isnt it.

xx

It is really bad. If you think about it, it's very hard to get pregnant in fact. First there is a slim window of 3 days to try and get pregnant. Then there is a slim chance of the sperm meeting the egg. Then there is a slim chance that they egg will even implant. Then there is a slight chance that the egg will then naturally reject, or not grow or m/c!

Bloody hard work, all we do is lay there and BD :lol:

Hi Sami

Nice to hear from you.

You forgot to say that it is fun doing the BD. Thats the bonus.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back